Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Herald picks Johnson Central
Mike Fields with the Lexington Herald has picked Johnson Central to beat Magoffin Co in the finals of the region. He states that is hard to beat a team 3 times in one year and especially twice on that team's home court.

Sounds like bulletin board material for a lot of teams.

Johnson Central might not win it's first game against Paintsville.
This could be a possible scenerio....but, theres too many teams that have as much as potential as JC...
well i can wait to see if there is any truth to this scenario
Don't think so.
Johnson Central has a shot.. there's a lot of teams this year who have a shot at the regional title
Well the way things are looking, a grade school team could step in and take the title if permitted.. so I guess anyone does have a shot, just don't see it happening.
I just don't see it happening, they don't have the post play to win the region.
I don't think its gonna be this year for JC, maybe 2 or 3 years from now.
Looks like he was wrong.They lost to Paintsville tonight
It was a good ball game..Chelsee Jarrell is playing some good basketball. If her teammates pass her the ball more often, they have a shot at beating Maggoffin.
Johnson Central played real well tonight, but Paintsville is peaking at the right time. All 5 starters scored in double figures and they shot the ball real well.
"Bill_Don" Wrote:I just don't see it happening, they don't have the post play to win the region.

Told ya
Ah I doubt it will be JC.
I guess Lexington Herald was W-R-O-N-G! Wonder what they think now? Not to add any salt to the wound so to speak, Central is the Host for the Girls' Regional Tournament. That has got to suck not being one of the 8 teams in it.
when was the last time that happened??