Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crawford Say's He'll Return to UK Next Season...
Guard Joe Crawford yesterday told Scott Stricklin, UK's associate athletic director for media relations, that he will return to the Wildcats for his senior season.

http://www.courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs...9/SPORTS03
As expected. All this talk of him being ineligible or going to Europe to play was ridiculous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I agree, alfus. I think people were just trying to add to all of this "craziness" that has been going since Tubby left. Bradley and Crawford will be the 2 most important ingredients for UK next season. The team will go as far as those 2 can carry them, regardless of who they hire. I'm glad to see Crawford, and Bradley, staying at UK.
I was hoping he'd leave, another scholarship for a less SELFISH player. Maybe the new coach will put an end to it.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I agree, alfus. I think people were just trying to add to all of this "craziness" that has been going since Tubby left. Bradley and Crawford will be the 2 most important ingredients for UK next season. The team will go as far as those 2 can carry them, regardless of who they hire. I'm glad to see Crawford, and Bradley, staying at UK.

Don't forget Meeks. He is going to be a stud.
i jsut hope whoever comes gives stevenson some more playin time. i think he could be an animal if given the chance, but he needs to play
bizmark Wrote:i jsut hope whoever comes gives stevenson some more playin time. i think he could be an animal if given the chance, but he needs to play

I hear ya biz.. He adds a few pounds of muscle and improves his ball handling skills a little during the offseason he could be a monster. He has some serious hops and his wingspan is something crazy like 10 feetSmile
Crawford has a chance at being an NBA type player if he has a good season. He has the talent and ability, but needs to play smarter.
blackcat_student Wrote:Crawford has a chance at being an NBA type player if he has a good season. He has the talent and ability, but needs to play smarter.

I agree, He is similar to Bukie..But Bukie made the mistake leaving thinking he was ready at the time. I think Crawford made a good choice this time and it could turn out to make him wealthy..
didnt Bukie have to because of his family's finacial situation.
Amun-Ra Wrote:didnt Bukie have to because of his family's finacial situation.

That was what I heard. Something about his dad being involved in some fraud or something. Not sure 100 pecent on that though..
calQlate Wrote:That was what I heard. Something about his dad being involved in some fraud or something. Not sure 100 pecent on that though..

His dad received some jail time for a fraud scheme involving some church members from Oklahoma City. :Thumbs:

That's why Bukie left when he did.