Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats Phelps Jr. High Volleyball Team
Another win tonight!!! Good job girls!!
They beat Virgie tonight and play Dorton tomorrow.... Good LUCK!!
phs1986 Wrote:Another win tonight!!! Good job girls!!
They beat Virgie tonight and play Dorton tomorrow.... Good LUCK!!

The girls played the best I had seen them play this year. Everyone seemed to work good together and was having fun at the same time. Crowd seemed to look better too!! Good luck with Dorton on Tuesday and Johns Creek on Thursday!:1:
EXTERRA3 Wrote:The girls played the best I had seen them play this year. Everyone seemed to work good together and was having fun at the same time. Crowd seemed to look better too!! Good luck with Dorton on Tuesday and Johns Creek on Thursday!:1:

Yeah, the girls did play a very good game last night. They are having a lot more fun this year and are getting along great. I think Mrs. Fields lit some fire under 'em....I didn't know she had it in her! LOL! Keep up the good work girls!
Congrats girls on another win tonight against Dorton. Good luck Thursday against Johns Creek.............You can do it!
PHSdancefan Wrote:Congrats girls on another win tonight against Dorton. Good luck Thursday against Johns Creek.............You can do it!

I wonder what the standings are now? I know Phelps record is 5-1 but I don't really know how that puts us against other teams in our area. Great job against Dorton girls - seemed like they may have had a little more on their minds than volleyball last night. Girls are going to have to get their heads in the game for Thursday but they can do it. The talent is there - just depends on the heart and effort they bring to the court on Thursday.Wink
congrats phelps
Way to go Phelps!!! Great teamwork girls!!!