Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
51st District Knox 91 Lynn Camp 52
Final per radio
Wow
lol.
Come on posters. Let’s hear it. Patterson can’t coach. Knox is overrated and so on and so forth. Lol. I love it when people are speechless.
Glad I made the trip. Never really thought I’d see a Dinky team beat that bad in the post season. Probably one of his best shooting teams too. They can really fill it up from outside. What a game from Knox Central.
Great game by they Panthers! Lynn Camp had the weakest schedule in history and it showed. Middlesboro beat them last week. Dinky is a good coach but we just took them way to light the first time and they had a bit of confidence.

It is time for the region, we are playing well, Go Panthers!

For those that thought it would be interesting game....it was for about 3:00 minutes.
Now is the time for Knox to do what Knox does best this time of year. Starts with a C and ends with an E. Rhymes with poke . lol
Lol. Another Corbin fan wishing for calls again so they can win a game.
Leader Wrote:Lol. Another Corbin fan wishing for calls again so they can win a game.

Lol. Yeah, I've heard that before. In forty years of watching HS basketball, I've never seen a fanbase that complains more about every single call that goes against them than the brilliant, intellectual fanbase from Knox County.

KC has a good team but good never seems to be enough for them come March. By any measure, they should be the favorite, but something says they will choke on their own stool softener... AGAIN!!!

Seriously though, TLKC has talent and I enjoy watching them play but they're not always the sharpest tools in the shed. Knox County...
Corbin fans really hope so, because they know they are about 3rd in rankings for this region. They hope they can dodge North and Knox in the pairings.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Corbin fans really hope so, because they know they are about 3rd in rankings for this region. They hope they can dodge North and Knox in the pairings.

After beating Knox last game I don’t think it bothers Corbin too bad. I guess Knox is on a high though after beating up on a single A school.
Magician must be high on pixey dust from his magic back. Corbin has choaked for years. Probably another high school kid on a computer that knows nothing. Good luck magic man.