•  Previous
  • 8(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 2018
I just hope it gets to that game and definitely was a dandy last year but hope for different results than last year, a lot of work until then but as always GO PANTHERS!!!
Was down by the field today...it’s coming together in a hurry! I believe that all the visitors to Ram Stadium this year will really be impressed with all the improvements!
Watched the team scrimmage last night this Raceland team has the pieces to be very good, fast skill kids , best two running backs in the area huge line , aggressive defense if they put it all together look out
Kicking game and special teams??
Special teams should be fine lots of ski kids to cover punts and kicks , Not sure who’s gonna kick
Drove by this morning and they were taking team pics.The uniforms don’t look to bad.I don’t understand it but hey....I’m old !!
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Drove by this morning and they were taking team pics.The uniforms don’t look to bad.I don’t understand it but hey....I’m old !!

As the old saying goes “if you look good you feel good”. I personally don’t have a problem with it and having if cool looking uniforms are important to the kids and helps them buy in them I’m all for it. At the end of the day though still you gotta go out there and play regardless if you are wearing a fancy material or cheap mesh from Walmart.
anotherfootballnut Wrote:Watched the team scrimmage last night this Raceland team has the pieces to be very good, fast skill kids , best two running backs in the area huge line , aggressive defense if they put it all together look out

The Rams will be tough, but they will have to go through a gauntlet. :HitWall:
pjdoug Wrote:The Rams will be tough, but they will have to go through a gauntlet. :HitWall:

On that same token they will be part of a tough gauntlet for other teams as well. It should be another exciting season for Class A football in the east!
The East will be a war, without question. I just hopenwhoever gets to BG has enough of themselves left to Bring a title back to the East.
Lexington Scotty
im still traumatized by the fact it was down there...thanks RD. always keeping us on our toes
anyone go to meet the rams? i didnt get to go over.
I made my way over to see scotty hard to make anything out big # and a nice turn out they one thing that I noticed was special teams my be a big ? Mark for the rams this year
Those games aren’t meant to show anything , but what was obvious is the line in huge and lots of speed in the skill positions . The younger kids looked good as well the Ram program is in good shape for years to come
Orange Blaze Wrote:On that same token they will be part of a tough gauntlet for other teams as well. It should be another exciting season for Class A football in the east!
for sure.
Agree nut the o line is big and quick and there is a lot of talent at the younger level so the future is bright I seen two qbs that bring two different things to the table one with good running ability and one with a very nice arm not sure which one rams go with but it is a win win from what I could tell👍
Orange Blaze Wrote:As the old saying goes “if you look good you feel good”. I personally don’t have a problem with it and having if cool looking uniforms are important to the kids and helps them buy in them I’m all for it. At the end of the day though still you gotta go out there and play regardless if you are wearing a fancy material or cheap mesh from Walmart.

What is going on with the uniforms?
EsseQuamVideri Wrote:What is going on with the uniforms?

They got new grey jerseys and pants.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi Jar....you gonna make it in to see a game this year? If you do yell at me and we can go eat some pizza at Giovanni‘s
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Hi Jar....you gonna make it in to see a game this year? If you do yell at me and we can go eat some pizza at Giovanni‘s

It is pretty unlikely that I will be in for a game. Best chance is if the Rams host a semifinal game and I am in town for Thanksgiving. I do miss Giovanni's. I wish they had one here.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)