Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 5 Problems Tubby Faces in Minnesota...
Top 5 Problems Tubby Faces in Minnesota…

5. Convincing family members that he didn't replace Hayden Fry at Minnesota State.

4. Purchasing a new maroon wardrobe for wife Donna.

3. Telling Vikings fans that he’s kin to Bears coach Lovie Smith.

2. Text Message to Patrick Patterson: Do you enjoy ice fishing?

1. New obligations with the job: radio coaches show, booster club meetings, must dress up in Goopher outfit for the grand opening of Leon’s Used Cars.
Minny is a great fit for Tubby. He's at a school with "Tulsa & Georgia like expectations." Some people are not cut out for the UK type heat and pressure. Best thing for UK & Tubby was to part ways.
I agree, Bengal Cat! Tubby just wasn't cut out to handle the pressure of coaching at UK.
amen brothers.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Top 5 Problems Tubby Faces in Minnesota…

5. Convincing family members that he didn't replace Hayden Fry at Minnesota State.

it was Hayden Fox...:thumpsup:
jammin' jamey Wrote:1. New obligations with the job: radio coaches show, booster club meetings, must dress up in Goopher outfit for the grand opening of Leon’s Used Cars.

Rolleyes Evidently you don't know anything about the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area. If LEX didn't have UK basketball, that line you cut-and-pasted from your e-mail would be exactly applicable to Lexington.

Amun-Ra Wrote:it was Hayden Fox...:thumpsup:

There's that, too. Hayden Fry is a member of the College Football Hall Of Fame.
TomSportsHack Wrote:Rolleyes Evidently you don't know anything about the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area. If LEX didn't have UK basketball, that line you cut-and-pasted from your e-mail would be exactly applicable to Lexington.

You're right about one thing. I've never been to Minneapolis-St. Paul and for your information, I didn't cut and paste this from an email, I wrote it. I'm sure you've written some things your life on your own that weren't totally correct. Wink

Besides, I was being sarcastic with this. I hate the way Tubby had to leave and didn't want him to go, I've already posted my feelings on that. This was just a way for me to make light of the whole situation. :thumpsup:

Besides, if Tubby hadn't found a job at Minnesota, I heard that Angelina Jolie was going to adopt him as her coach. Smile