Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach Tom Larkey Announces Retirement
Coach will end his coaching career with 303 career wins and 10th all time. Congrats to him on his career.
I'm assuming Tom Larkey at PCC?
Was he teaching at Perry County Central or was he coaching only?
Westside Wrote:Was he teaching at Perry County Central or was he coaching only?

Both.
Congrats Tom on a long, successful career. Now you can come visit Me, Hoover Niece, Mike Halcomb on Herrington Lake. We do talk Football from time to time.
Cellking Wrote:Congrats Tom on a long, successful career. Now you can come visit Me, Hoover Niece, Mike Halcomb on Herrington Lake. We do talk Football from time to time.

Congrats Coach Tom Larkey on your retirement, Be careful about visiting those three, just kidding I want to go also. :Cheerlead
Congratulations Coach Larkey on your retirement and great career.
bac2369 Wrote:Coach will end his coaching career with 303 career wins and 10th all time. Congrats to him on his career.

We knew this was coming.
64SUR Wrote:Congrats Coach Tom Larkey on your retirement, Be careful about visiting those three, just kidding I want to go also. :Cheerlead

We let Kyle Moore come sometimes, so we will let you come anytime. :biggrin:
Congrats to Coach Larkey, one of the giants of Kentucky football.
congrats
He actually stuck it out longer than I personally expected. When he left Rockcastle before the 2008 season for Harlan County, I was told by people in Rockcastle that knew him pretty well that he was going to retire in five years after getting Harlan County off the ground. He put in ten total years between PCC and Harlan County which surprised me. Congrats to him on a great career and let's hope that all of those stories those three carry onto that boat on Herrington Lake at the same time doesn't sink the boat. There definitely wouldn't be room if Dudley retired and joined them.
Congratulations on retirement Coach Larkey. He is another of the blue collar great ones that will be missed.
Coach Larkey is a first class guy. And he does things the right way only.