Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Idol
Well they kept freaky boy who acts like Michael Jackson.I hope this is the last season.I am so out of line with the american public it isnt funny.That is not a bad thing,,I believe its a good thing.
I think what has happened is that there are several people voting for the worst singer to stay. I know Howard Stern is promoting for everyone to vote for who they think the worst singer is, that way America votes for a terrible American Idol in order to be funny.
It will be kind of funny...

Haha. That has to be what is happening.
Go to votefortheworst.com and you will see why the bad ones are still on the show. Sanjaya is the worst contestant EVER to make the top 10. It's kind of sad because he's a kid.
Stephanie was one of my favorites so obviously I did not like seeing her voted off
when others should be leaving but..oh well..it's a tv show.
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:Go to votefortheworst.com and you will see why the bad ones are still on the show. Sanjaya is the worst contestant EVER to make the top 10. It's kind of sad because he's a kid.
Stephanie was one of my favorites so obviously I did not like seeing her voted off
when others should be leaving but..oh well..it's a tv show.

Yeah, that another thing I was thinking of, but couldn't remember the name.

Go to the site and you will see why Sanjaya is still around.
Yes...Go check out www.votefortheworst.com interesting articals about the show on there.