Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central: Too Much Rock For One Hand
StillAnMCfan Wrote:Now what's a foot doctor got to do with anything?

I think that they are referring to your too many toes for one foot comment.

Hence the podiatrist comment.
well my mind must be in the gutter, cause the first thing i thought of was something different
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
yea me also..
Personally I think that if the people from Pike Central can't explain it, the other fans don't understand it, it's just a Central thing, and you claim it as an original when it's from 2 or 3 different things then it makes no sense to make to be so hyped up about it. When you only fans can't explain it and just go along with it in the stands because someone else did, your opponents don't understand it so they can't be intimidated by it and it's just something that is your school's thing (when like I said before they don't even understand themselves)...It will be all over shirts in the years to come I'm sure. Good luck with that.

thetribe Wrote:Personally I think that if the people from Pike Central can't explain it, the other fans don't understand it, it's just a Central thing, and you claim it as an original when it's from 2 or 3 different things then it makes no sense to make to be so hyped up about it. When you only fans can't explain it and just go along with it in the stands because someone else did, your opponents don't understand it so they can't be intimidated by it and it's just something that is your school's thing (when like I said before they don't even understand themselves)...It will be all over shirts in the years to come I'm sure. Good luck with that.

well i dont do it b/c i dont understand it and im a PC supporter, but i do not think it was in the use to try to intimidate the other teams. I see it as a form of pride that the Lady Hawks should and gave them a way to focus on the next game to come.
thetribe Wrote:Personally I think that if the people from Pike Central can't explain it, the other fans don't understand it, it's just a Central thing, and you claim it as an original when it's from 2 or 3 different things then it makes no sense to make to be so hyped up about it. When you only fans can't explain it and just go along with it in the stands because someone else did, your opponents don't understand it so they can't be intimidated by it and it's just something that is your school's thing (when like I said before they don't even understand themselves)...It will be all over shirts in the years to come I'm sure. Good luck with that.

OK maybe some fans cant explain it! Just like valleys "YARDSALE" thing right they claimed it as an original and it was on a movie and like 5 people gave 5 differnt meanings to it. It is a original in basketball for the meaning our girls have. Yea me personally if central made shirts saying "TOO MUCH ROCK FOR ONE HAND" I'd buy it and so would more people, I'm sure.
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:Well I do no what it means thank you! it does make sense maybe you are just to stupid to understand it.And if you think its stupid just QUIT repiling on the thread NOT hard.
I never said you were taking anything from central. Dont mean this to sound mean but its true if you think its stupid dont read it!
you say you know what it means then educate us STUPID people as to its meaning i am really curious what it means . Do you even know ?
The Fan Wrote:you say you know what it means then educate us STUPID people as to its meaning i am really curious what it means . Do you even know ?

"Too much rock for one hand" have you never been to a rock concert or watched bevis and butthead of stick it? well they all say they rock hard with ONE hand Exept the movie "stick it"....This girl is hard core and wants too go all the way and her coach says its too dangerous and wants to calm her act DOWN. In a Competition the coach looks at her and does the symbol that the lady hawk do, and says dont hold back. They both say too much rock for one hand.......Meaning Central doesnt hold back they will give it all they got to the final buzzer, And will NEVER back down.

Told you all i couldnt explain it good, but theres my best.
why is everyone so riled up about it? central likes it....let central enjoy it!!
the girls know they didn't make it up...the got it from the movie "stick it"...they watched it on the way to bowling green on the charter bus.
and if you don't get it....i feel really sorry for you...it's not that complicated!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!
StillAnMCfan Wrote:Now what's a foot doctor got to do with anything?
you said you had too many toes for one foot didn't you?
crawdad Wrote:you said you had too many toes for one foot didn't you?
No. I didn't say I did. I said I'll make one up, then said it made about as much sense as the "too much rock for one hand" one.
crawdad Wrote:why is everyone so riled up about it? central likes it....let central enjoy it!!
the girls know they didn't make it up...the got it from the movie "stick it"...they watched it on the way to bowling green on the charter bus.
and if you don't get it....i feel really sorry for you...it's not that complicated!! COME ON PEOPLE!!!
well i guess you feel sorry for me cause i didnt get it i am not riled up all i was wondering what it meant all i was asking ..we were called stupid by 15thregiongirlsball no need for that now was they and we where not the ones who got RILED up
The Fan Wrote:well i guess you feel sorry for me cause i didnt get it i am not riled up all i was wondering what it meant all i was asking ..we were called stupid by 15thregiongirlsball no need for that now was they and we where not the ones who got RILED up
SORRY DIDNT MEANN U ALL WERE STUPID. I guess i just got mad when someone said that I DIDNT know what it meant just because i couldnt explain it!
But sorry man I didn't mean it!
They just explained it on Sports Overtime.Showed the sign too!
So if you seen it you know it lolSmile
I still like yard sale better. And I dont understand it. And if it is on a movie please tell me the movie its on so I can watch it!
To much rock for one hand? Don't get it and obviously other people from central don't get it. Cause the explanations we have gotten have made no sense.
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I still like yard sale better. And I dont understand it. And if it is on a movie please tell me the movie its on so I can watch it!
To much rock for one hand? Don't get it and obviously other people from central don't get it. Cause the explanations we have gotten have made no sense.

They explained it well, actually.... I didn't get it at first, but it makes sense to me now! It is from the movie Stick It.... been showing all month on starz and encore!
pillsburythrowboy Wrote:I still like yard sale better. And I dont understand it. And if it is on a movie please tell me the movie its on so I can watch it!
Yardsale is off of a skateboard movie!
too much rock for one hand is off stick it!
well we explain it the best we can SORRY
crawdad Wrote:why is everyone so riled up about it? central likes it....let central enjoy it!!

:notworthy
THANK YOU!!! PERFECT SENSE!
haha. this is so funny.
i like the toes comment..that was super cute.

those from pike central - sorry that most of us didn't understand your little saying. no need to get so riled up over it.
[quote=15regiongurlsbball]This was made up by the pike central lady hawks and everyone seemed to love it at State.The fans, The staff, EVERYONE! Pike central origional! wonder who else will try and claim it and say they made it up?

@TOO MUCH ROCK FOR ONE [email=HAND@]HAND@[/email][/quote LOL !!!!!!!! it wasnt an original afterall now was it
Someone really needs to close this thread.
It's a Central thing.
End of discussion.
All you have to do is stop posting in it. There is no reason to close it.

15regiongurlsbball Wrote:Yardsale is off of a skateboard movie!
too much rock for one hand is off stick it!
well we explain it the best we can SORRY
You said in the initial post it was a Pike Central original . This is nothing but blantant Plagerism !!!
yea that for sale sign was pretty pointless and stupid wasnt it
holy cow. basketball season's over and this is still being talked about.

Okay....
Someone on here (and I'm not saying who) needs to stop trying to explain it because they're just making Central people look completly retarded. I have already explained it in detail in a previous post.

Let me make this clear, PC PEOPLE BASICALLY STOLE THIS FROM A MOVIE. Point proven. No one really knows where it originally came from. All they know is that PC Lady Hawks saw it and thought it was cool, so they took it.

--END OF STORY--
=)
Amen lol.