Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK and Kansas game thread.
Down 10 and no answer with Morris on the bench.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
well down 12 now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:well its over.
Your right its over and now there going to get blown out
UK getting run out of the gym now.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Maybe we will make one more run?
This is embarrasing
Yea run right out of the gym
Wait till next year!
Where did you go Buff?Shucks just cause the game sucks dont mean we cant have fun on here.We could even come back?Alfus has left the whole thread.A quitter?
Bottom line.....we just don't have the talent to stay with a team like Kansas, Florida or Carolina. And the discouraging part is....there doesn't seem to be any help on the way.......sad
Bengal Cat Wrote:Bottom line.....we just don't have the talent to stay with a team like Kansas, Florida or Carolina. And the discouraging part is....there doesn't seem to be any help on the way.......sad

Hopefully Patterson is heading to UK.
I hope Uk has one more run in them. And it has got to be a good one.
bizmark Wrote:lets go wildcats. kansas has been know to choke in the tourney. thats not to say that the 2nd round has been very friendly to UK as of late but hopefully we can pull us off a big upset

:thatsfunn
cards_athlete Wrote:Hopefully Patterson is heading to UK.

Even if they do Cards, thats just one player. I remember not so many years ago we were in the running for several 4 & 5 star players. If we lost one, we would just sign another. Those days are long gone and today is the result. Our only hope is for Kansas to beat Kansas, because if they don't give us some help, we're done.
Except for Morris, Kansas is better at every position. I can almost remember when those type of athletes were at UK.
Teams are doing to us what we used to do to them. Hang around early then talent and depth takes over. You might say...well, Duke was down this year too. Thats true, but the difference is, look what Duke has coming in next year. I promise you they will get well soon.
Bottom line: Kentucky sucks!!!! How can anyone support this team the way they are playing. Don't blame the refs, they are calling a good game. UK just cant run with any team, when they try they get left behind and get wore down. This is what u get when u go after big men all the time, especially slow and lazy big men. These are the most underachieving bunch of players ive seen play at UK. I really believe Tubby either has to walk away or start recruiting big time players. The only bright spot on this team is Meeks, I just hope he doesnt transfer.
I just dont see Patterson coming to UK, not with the way this team plays.
Even if Tubby turns up the intensity with recruiting I fear he will never abandon the ball line D & we'll always lose to teams who can make the open shots it allows.
Whats sad is, this is what we have been reduced to. Unless something changes, this is what we better get used to.
SportsFan80 Wrote:Bottom line: Kentucky sucks!!!! How can anyone support this team the way they are playing...

then dont suport them but dont call yourself a fan either. and when uk starts winnin again dont cheer for them then meither. the score right now is 83-66 and im still sayin GO WILDCATS!!!!! we can support them because were true fans. yeah, they have played terrible. its emberassing to tell ya the truth. at least they havnt gave up at this point. you just go cheer for unc or somethin cause we dont need you in kentucky
Bengal Cat Wrote:Whats sad is, this is what we have been reduced to. Unless something changes, this is what we better get used to.

i dont know how anybody could ever get used to this and i dont think anybody ever will. this sucks but lets just hope that some kind of miracle can happen in the next couple of years.
bizmark Wrote:then dont suport them but dont call yourself a fan either. and when uk starts winnin again dont cheer for them then meither. the score right now is 83-66 and im still sayin GO WILDCATS!!!!! we can support them because were true fans. yeah, they have played terrible. its emberassing to tell ya the truth. at least they havnt gave up at this point. you just go cheer for unc or somethin cause we dont need you in kentucky

Well put. I agree with you whole heartedly.
Announcers said Kansas had better personnel at every position. Hmmmm. Wonder who recruited UK's position players? Tubby is clueless on talent.