Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hardest Hitting Middle School In '06
I'd say Martin County will hit hard this year cause there always really big
bobcater Wrote:I'd say Martin County will hit hard this year cause there always really big

I would have to agree with Channing Smith and James Goble and Matt Slone Inez killed everyone except for hazard. They had a Play Goble 6'0" 230 Smith 6'0" 215 and slone 5'5" 140. Goble was fullback smith was halfback and slone was tailback. Goble and Smith Blast through the 6 hole and slone followed behind. After one play nobody stepped into the 6 hole on that play.
PIRATE PRIDE Wrote:your wrong buddy its the county champs BMS b***h

think someone forgot pikeville beat belfry alsoRolleyes
That was LAST year!!! This thread needs to close and an 07 thread open up!! LOLOL.....
Did anybody see Prestonsburg C-Team in '06? The team went undefeated and never allowed any points to be scored.
Jacob Miller from Knott Co. Middle school program was a powerful hitter in gradeschool.
leann~cheer~mms Wrote:dude have you even seen millard play?? there just as good as pikeville or belfry. they have a good defensve line and they hit pretty hard.and unlike these other schools they dont have eigth grade hold bacs so old they can drive them selves to games.. and im not saying this just b/c i go to millard cause i wouldnt care to say another school is better then us b/c there probably is one but in my eyes pikeville or belfry isnt that school!!!

END OF STORY k! :football:

Ok first thing's first...Belfry does not have anyone playin' on there team who is supposed to be a freshman idk know about P-Ville but i know that Belfry does not...:please:
u gotta mention belfry in this conversation cuz thell smack u in the mouth on offense and defense
when i played it was east letcher only because they played 8th graders that had been held back
bja25 Wrote:when i played it was east letcher only because they played 8th graders that had been held back

Still do!!
Belfry didn't have any 8th grade hold backs
If...Then Wrote:yes. i have seen millard play and they arent that good about a C- average with Pikeville and Belfry at A+

c- yeah okay, doubtful, this year maybe but last year no way, they were atleast a- if that. pikeville && belfry a+ HA dont make me laugh, i mean millard lost to pikeville by what 2 points, && pikeville shouldnt even been in the district b/c they are independent school, so i sshould have been millard vs belfry then we wouldnt have lost by much if by any. so get over it, just coz millard wasnt rlly regonized as a good team they were actually great.
=]
This is an 06 thread.... If you all want to continue to discuss middle school football "hardest hitters" please do so in another thread. Start a current thread to discuss current football stats. This one is closed!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]