Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#5Kentucky 78 #14Alabama 71
Sparks had 26.. 7 3's!!!
Great comeback Cats!!
Bradley gave a big spark off the bench also.
C - A - T - S

Cats ! Cats ! Cats !

Whooooooooooooo Hooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!
I figured they would win. Just like I said, Tubby's teams find ways to win on the raod.
um can u say patrick sparks...pretty happy for this guy, nice win for kentucky and they actually made some ft's at the end of the half!
This is the kind of game the Cats needed, It's a really big confidence booster. I am so proud of them...They made a huge statement today folks !

These Cats are hungry and its feeding time !!!
Good win for the Cats. It was very important they won this won because it made there 2nd win against a ranked opponent. If they didnt win this one they could have dropped to a three. Huge Win. Helped UK to keep an outside chance of getting a 1 seed.
Good win for the Cats, coming back from 14 down.
Nice win especially on the road. But I still hope they only get the high number 2 seed.
Thanks for the updates 15RC I was out and missed the entire thing so the updates gave me some ideal how it flowed. Thats why they need to be done.
You're welcome CD!
Bama had an oppurtunity to win but they let UK back in the game
Well i would have to say that i counted them out when they were down by 14. Alabama had them by jugular but didn't pinch. Great win by the Cats
Well i would have to say that i counted them out when they were down by 14. Alabama had them by jugular but didn't pinch. Great win by the Cats
Great win. This proved that the Cats deserved to be where they were ranked.
it was a nice solid game, but alabama just played horrible defense in the 2nd half, but luckily sparks was there to finally get his game bak
Great UK win.....Great thread.

All great things come to an end, just like this thread.