Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Posters/Postings
I am a little fed up with all the personal insults and off topic posting in this forum.

Several other moderators want to close this forum, and I have been fighting for it to remain open. No more!!!

Now, I have suspended one of you guys, infracted some of you guys and was in the process of deleting posts when the site crashed. Since I was attempting to do that from my cell phone, I am probably the reason it died.

Anyway, I am not advocating any more for this forum.

You can abide by the rules or lose the privilege of posting here.
I agree, it should be shut down. An excellent way to get rid of 5 of the 7 people who post on this site when it's not football season. I am going to help out by not clicking on the politics threads anymore.
Shut it down!
mr.fundamental Wrote:Shut it down!

Just because you get proven wrong and made to look foolish every time you post, all while your party does one stupid thing after another, doesn't mean that that should be done. Now does it?
Bob Seger Wrote:Just because you get proven wrong and made to look foolish every time you post, all while your party does one stupid thing after another, doesn't mean that that should be done. Now does it?

Not to me. But facts and truths aren't necessary to hold a grudge, they only confuse things.

Die hards can't look past politics to see the truth. To them every argument is framed by Democrats, and always against their enemies the Republicans. I know since I've been posting on this forum I've yet to see one single occasion in which a liberal has criticized any Democrat for any reason. Conservatives on the other hand know that Republicans screw up routinely, and have busted the guilty ones for their inconsistencies and faux pas.

So rather than being a situation of wrong against right, every argument is reduced to talking point banter. Which means liberals have chosen a side, end of story. And when everything comes crashing down, such as the so-called Russian Collusion Probe, even to the point of damning revelations about Democrats and their Deepstate allies, they just dive deeper into denial. And keep on pulling that handle with a D on it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]