Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#Trumpshutdown Day 3
Day 3 of the Trump shutdown and still no funding from Mexico for a wall. I say we instruct the US army to invade Mexico. Makes just as much sense. :biglmao:
4_real Wrote:Day 3 of the Trump shutdown and still no funding from Mexico for a wall. I say we instruct the US army to invade Mexico. Makes just as much sense. :biglmao:

Well, since you're such a deep thinker here's another possibility to consider; I say we authorize the Selective Service Agency 'to instruct' you, via draft notification, to report for military duty in the US Army.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh!!!! Another thing covered in last night's Scandleous episode.....Clinton's draft dodging!!
TheRealThing Wrote:Well, since you're such a deep thinker here's another possibility to consider; I say we authorize the Selective Service Agency 'to instruct' you, via draft notification, to report for military duty in the US Army.

I will as soon as Cadet Bone Spurs goes as well. :biglmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:Oh!!!! Another thing covered in last night's Scandleous episode.....Clinton's draft dodging!!

Yep, I remember it well. And other than the Clinton's ushering the age of governmental dishonesty and acidic partisanship (said acidic partisanship surfacing on the national front during the impeachment proceedings and climaxing during the DJT campaign/Presidency), was his dismantling of the US Armed Services.

In leaving one's teenage years behind comes the gift and benefit of perspective. In my case, the cycle of the same old liberal drivel has become rather transparent. Ronald Reagan brought US military readiness to it's zenith during his administration and as the direct result, the USSR collapsed. The sublimely naive Clinton then came to DC and declared war a thing of the past. He then summarily decimated the US military which gave rise to the spread of worldwide Islamic Terrorism. George W. again rebuilt the military only to see his successor, Ba-rock Head Obama show Mr Clinton how to really get the job done during his 8 years of insanity. Which in turn has given rise once again to the aforementioned Russia, a newly nuclear North Korea, a soon to follow Iran, Red China, and ISIS.

Now admittedly Clinton and Obama left some big shoes to fill. But in lieu of having a Democrat in the Oval Office, Minority Leader Chuck Schumer is in a position to withhold not only the scheduled military budget increases, but the basic military budget too. Which of course means that nobody in the US Armed Services are being paid right now because ol cryin Chuck is far more concerned with DACA recipients than he is our service members and their families. Likewise for US postal workers or members of a number of government agencies to include Homeland Security, US Treasury, DOJ, and HHS. Not to mention the 320 plus American citizens who're not as important to your average Dem as are illegal immigrants and the prospective Democratic votes they bring with them.

Now and I know this is sidecar issue bearing, but anybody who thinks Hillary didn't have an axe to grind with everybody other than her base is delusional. Mr Trump, I'm glad you're here! Schumer is in a box as are all Dems.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I don't think the government is shut down anymore.
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't think the government is shut down anymore.

^^ Right. Dems knew they'd never hold serve on this one. It's all about damage control and imaging with them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wonder how stupid the author of this thread feels now that his boy Schumer stuck his tail between his legs and cried UNCLE!!!