Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th region 2017
Who looks to be strong this season other than letcher central?
Wolfe Co is strong! I know they have beaten some good teams this summer. I believe their only summer loss is to Floyd Central.
Last season's record & number of players who graduated:
53rd LCC 31-10, 8. KCC 28-12, 7. JBS 2-17, 1
54th Leslie 23-13, 6. Hazard 18-12, 1. PCC 5-26, 5. Buckhorn 4-26, 1.
55th Wolfe 21-9, 2. Breathitt 17-16, 4. Jackson City 16-12, 3.
56th Powell 19-11, 0. Lee 11-12, 2. Estill 6-17, 2. Owsley 6-17, 5.
Floyd Central is loaded with talent!
Jason Spriggs Wrote:Floyd Central is loaded with talent!
They are in the 15th region.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1wr6i1.jpg] Bolz ole CT and Magnum and the entourage been discussing the volleyball team baby and double negative Wowza! Patriot Nation taking the season hard but my Pats will bounce back like ole Fatpat coming off a trampoline brutha! This big man still got confidence in the Lady Pats to turn the season around taterstyle! 4 wins is still like eating a super size order of fries but dont fill a big man up! #tatertimeswillgetbetter More mash taters please!!!
Hazard just beat letcher at letcher in three straight sets. I think it's between letcher hazard and Wolfe
And Wolfe beat hazard in 4 last night. Districts start Monday. Who do you like in 53rd, 54th, 55th, and 56th?
Hazard has also beat Wolfe three times already this season. And the game was at Wolfe. Wolfes coach would yell out that a hazard player was carrying or something and within two serves the ref would call it. Hazard had more calls in this game against Wolfe then they had all year. In the 2nd set alone the refs took five points from hazard so that's a ten point swing. Don't get me wrong Wolfe is very good but they can't and haven't beat hazard on a neutral site. Having said that this region is between hazard letcher and wolfe
Pairings released today

Oct. 23-26

Oct. 23rd

6 PM - Knott Central @ Wolfe County
8 PM - Hazard v Powell County

Oct. 24th

6 PM - Letcher Central v Jackson City
8 PM - Lee County v Leslie County

Semi's on Oct. 25th at 6 & 7:30 PM

Championship on Oct. 26th at 6:30 PM
letcher couldn't have drawn a bracket out any better. lol. I think it will be wolfe and hazard and I think hazard will win the top and letcher the bottom. they split this year so its going to be fun to watch but wolfe can beat hazard
Letcher Central got a cake walk to the region championship while the upper bracket is LOADED!

But in all honesty, I think who ever wins this region will get bounced in the first round of the state tournament like years past.
Expect LCC to win...Greenwood is the likely opponent from the 4th region.
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat wants to give a shout out to my buddy, the other coach magnum. He says the volley pats are primed and ready to rollz into Woof county for a W.

#eatingatkfconthewayhome More mash taters please!!!
Congrats LCC
Congrats LCC