Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17 Coaches Nominated For AP Coach Of The Year
Seventeen coaches were nominated for AP Coach of the Year. They are, in alphabetical order: Todd Adler, Logan County; David Barnes, Caldwell County; Bob Beatty, Trinity; Jon Clark, Madison Southern; Clay Clevenger, Danville; Eddie Eviston, Covington Catholic; Justin Haddix, Corbin; Josh Jaggers, LaRue County; Matt Jones, Kentucky Country Day; Joe Morris, Mayfield; Noel Rash, Beechwood; Michael Salmons, Raceland; Chuck Smith, Boyle County; Al Starnes, Crittenden County; Steve Stonebraker, Casey County; Greg Taphouse, Ludlow; Tommy Williams, Pleasure Ridge Park

http://www.kentucky.com/sports/high-scho...61114.html
If it's not Todd Adler, I'm going to be a little let down.
Just as a guess, and with no bias, as I have no horse in this race. I'm guessing Chuck Smith.
Todd Adler.
Corbin Coach Haddix would get my vote for coach of the year. :Cheerlead
When do they announce the coach of the year and team?
Adler. Nobody else comes close
I think Pikeville’s coach could have been mentioned, they got to the semis with a very young team and changed quarterbacks in mid season.
Eviston had a great team this year.
They left out a very good candidate in Brandon Brewer of Powell County. This guy has done a lot with very little, very similar to the coach at Logan County. To win like he has at Powell deserves some recognition. I always favor the coaches that do more with less.