Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JBS 14th Region Champs
hollister_42 Wrote:You say this like we actually care.

Do you really believe I care what you think. I know you don't care what other people think. I guess thats why you are hated by just about everyone.
Go Warren Central. There is a train coming through and daddy Stepp cant stop it.
hollister_42 Wrote:Ohh that was a good one Arby's Man. No wonder you lost..we are the better team.
You jsut told me that I should cheer for JBS, I thought you didnt care. Get it through your head Only the JBS fans like JBS and noone else will. Just because you finally won a regional title dont mean everyone is going to fall inlove with the great JBS. I dont care if you win state im still going to be here to talk about the Stepps. Go ahead and get mad and correct my spelling since you have nothing else to say.
All they care about is Stepp Stepp Stepp, I know this and you know this, So I dont know why you love them so much.
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:Thos signs were never held up in the game because they were taken away from us by the principal. And btw i was just proving my point that why would i be jealous of JBS who has won the region once, and we have 30 times. I was proving my point on why iam gald that iam not a JBS Crusader.
that sign about your mom will love me, was held up numerous times thru out the game. i saw it myself and so did everybody else. way to show class hazard.
Benchwarmer Wrote:JBS dosn't represent everybody from Knott Co. Hazard do you see what people from Knott Co. has put up with for years. I'm from Knott Co and I really cant stand them. They think they are better than everyone and thats the truth. They are always after kids from Knott co. grade schools and it makes me sick. Hazard you got a little taste of what we go through and I was cheering for you. Someone made a comment earlier that said they were young, no. They held just about every kid back one to two years. For what? These next two years. Think about it a lot of the kids at JBS are 17 or close to it when they are only a Soph. Now they are going to say that everybody is doing it. KCC does it. Well kind of. But, KCC does not set back yell we are the best and we have the best PG in the state. KCC just plays. Joe Stepp said on the radio they were there representing all of Knott Co., KCc and Cordia. Do me a favor and never say that again. JBS does not represent anything my parents have taught me. My parents have taught me about loyalty, respect , being truthful, and most important honesty. If you live in Knott Co. you would now just like most of us here, JBS does none of that. It's more like do what ever you can to win. Most of JBS fans on here complain about a bunch of kids in a pep section and how rude they are. Well they are kids. Not the best of manners but they are kids. JBS fans are even worse. But the sad part is they are adults. Now that is sad. You may say I'm jealous. I will tell you one thing, I am not. I'm ashamed that JBS is in Knott Co. I'm ashamed that you use kids to get what you want. I'm ashamed that you say you are from Knott Co. MOst people from Knott Co. knows what I'm talking about. They have not honesty about them and that is sad. Mr. Stepp do me a favor and never say you are representing Knott Co. or the 14th region. You know the truth. You are representing JBS and thats all. I will never cheer for JBS and I wish Warren Central the best of luck.
so your parents must be the blame for all the jealousy you show. i bet they are proud. you have complained numerous times about jbs taking all of the knott county kids. first of all, quit crying. maybe those kids just don't want to attend kcc. maybe their parents send them there for a better eduacation, who knows, but it is not recruiting. as far as brent hall goes, looks to me like he made a good choice, if he was at kcc, he would be home-bound instead of stae-bound. come on man, quit your whining....
stroked Wrote:jbs is not the best team in the region, they are the luckiest. theonly thing they can do is stand on the court and watch 2 guys play, cox and clark. if these 2 guys were not held back 45 years it would be different. jbs has under 80 students and almost all of them play a sport because they suck so bad when they get there, then the coach holds them back til he gets them where hewants them. jbs is going to get killed by warren central, and i am going to laugh my butt off when they do. jbs is the worst all around team when it comes to basic team play, style, and class. they cant take being guarded, their parents sure cant. jbs i dont care what you say, how you say it, they were not the best team in the region when everything comes down to it. yeah they won 3 games in the region, wow, amazing. a number of teams won 3 straight games in the region this season. and for the record, im not a hazard fan, i respect hazard, i dont respect jbs, i never will. have fun at rupp, go get the last loss of your season.
yeah, about 16 teams won 3 games this year and jbs was one of them. jbs won, get over it.
Another thread closed due to immaturity of some members. Can we not congratulate a team on a win without constantly taking jabs at the other team and complaining about why and how they won?