•  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Playing the last game of the season win or lose, takes something special. You can throw off all you want how many times has Whitley made it there or won a state championship. Just asking I honestly don’t know

something special means a few extra recruits. You just told a big lie. That is what is expected from a snake in the grass.
footballfever Wrote:You talk about people on here behind a fake name and when you see these people in person act is if they are your best friend. I’ve tried numerous times to meet you but you want no part of it. Not for fear of your safety but because of embarrassment. Everyone knows who I am but you refuse to let anyone know who you are.
Who are you? Smile
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't know who you are!

AND, there are some on here who know exactly who Gut is. Not many, but some.

Everybody knows Dave. I pass him on the sideline sometimes. lol
pjdoug Wrote:Who are you? Smile

I’m the guy that tried meet you at Drakes and you said you were there and saw me but didn’t come over.
footballfever Wrote:I’m the guy that tried meet you at Drakes and you said you were there and saw me but didn’t come over.

I've never been to Drake's. I stopped at City Barbecue before going to Kroger Field.
pjdoug Wrote:I've never been to Drake's. I stopped at City Barbecue before going to Kroger Field.
Pj you eat barbecue a lot...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
footballfever Wrote:You talk about people on here behind a fake name and when you see these people in person act is if they are your best friend. I’ve tried numerous times to meet you but you want no part of it. Not for fear of your safety but because of embarrassment. Everyone knows who I am but you refuse to let anyone know who you are.

Ladies and gentlemen, football fever has just figured out what high school message board are for. Please spread the word.
OldJacket Wrote:Pj you eat barbecue a lot...

The guy has a steel colon.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Not sure man, from what I have heard they want to refill the gene pool with inside coaches. I might have heard wrong but I wish the kids well and they win every game but one.

Inside hiring at the assistant level with new blood is fine. The same old routine of guys who've tried, quit, never won is the problem.
There's no reason Whitley cant have a staff as good as corbins
Granny Bear Wrote:I don't know who you are!

AND, there are some on here who know exactly who Gut is. Not many, but some.

True story, once granny picked me up in the cold, raining, and half dead on 119 one night. Then i realized pj was in the back and decided to take my chances in the night :lmao:
pjdoug Wrote:something special means a few extra recruits. You just told a big lie. That is what is expected from a snake in the grass.

Then answer the question pj, stop calling names and just answer the question. What lie did I tell, I speak the truth if you can’t handle it that’s your problem, not mine
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Inside hiring at the assistant level with new blood is fine. The same old routine of guys who've tried, quit, never won is the problem.

Whitley should have a better staff with all there resources, and facilities. But at the end of the day it doesn’t matter if you can’t change the mindset of the players. When they hear uncle Johnny say that he was cheated or Corbin recruited there players that’s why they never won, the mindset will never change. It doesn’t matter if bill parcels came to coach.
footballfever Wrote:I’m the guy that tried meet you at Drakes and you said you were there and saw me but didn’t come over.
Pat answer and a little sexist, don't you think?

pjdoug Wrote:I've never been to Drake's. I stopped at City Barbecue before going to Kroger Field.
They are so expensive, but Pappy Bear loves their banana pudding!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:The guy has a steel colon.
He must!!! He's so full of it!

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:True story, once granny picked me up in the cold, raining, and half dead on 119 one night. Then i realized pj was in the back and decided to take my chances in the night :lmao:
He had run the hookers on 119 to the point of complete exhaustion!

Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Whitley should have a better staff with all there resources, and facilities. But at the end of the day it doesn’t matter if you can’t change the mindset of the players. When they hear uncle Johnny say that he was cheated or Corbin recruited there players that’s why they never won, the mindset will never change. It doesn’t matter if bill parcels came to coach.
warning: the following is my personal opinion and does not reflect the opinions of this site!

Throughout the years, I've seen many schools in the mountains diverted and abused by their administrative system, for stupid personal gains and who the hell knows why. Corbin was almost a victim several years ago, and Bell and Middlesboro are attempting to recover now from such actions. Any partiality going on at Whitley is a direct result from that administration having its' head firmly inserted up its' collective ass. I don't know why this is prevalent in the mountains, but I believe it is and all mountain schools are subject to this disgusting practice.

(mike drop)
I was with my wife and son at Drakes. I had no idea PJ seeing me with a woman would upset him. 😊

I cook it a lot too. I love the stuff Smile
City has pretty good brisket. I don't like the other stuff there much.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Inside hiring at the assistant level with new blood is fine. The same old routine of guys who've tried, quit, never won is the problem.

You got that right. Whitley County should be as good as any team in the region.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:True story, once granny picked me up in the cold, raining, and half dead on 119 one night. Then i realized pj was in the back and decided to take my chances in the night :lmao:
Was that 119 near Belfry? Confusednicker:
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Then answer the question pj, stop calling names and just answer the question. What lie did I tell, I speak the truth if you can’t handle it that’s your problem, not mine
I don't answer stupid questions. You know what lie. You told a big fat idiotic lie when you said you don't know.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Whitley should have a better staff with all there resources, and facilities. But at the end of the day it doesn’t matter if you can’t change the mindset of the players. When they hear uncle Johnny say that he was cheated or Corbin recruited there players that’s why they never won, the mindset will never change. It doesn’t matter if bill parcels came to coach.

use your napkin.
Granny Bear Wrote:Pat answer and a little sexist, don't you think?

They are so expensive, but Pappy Bear loves their banana pudding!

He must!!! He's so full of it!

He had run the hookers on 119 to the point of complete exhaustion!

warning: the following is my personal opinion and does not reflect the opinions of this site!

Throughout the years, I've seen many schools in the mountains diverted and abused by their administrative system, for stupid personal gains and who the hell knows why. Corbin was almost a victim several years ago, and Bell and Middlesboro are attempting to recover now from such actions. Any partiality going on at Whitley is a direct result from that administration having its' head firmly inserted up its' collective ass. I don't know why this is prevalent in the mountains, but I believe it is and all mountain schools are subject to this disgusting practice.

(mike drop)
I don't like banana pudding or sneaky snakes. I agree with you on disgusting. I didn't really know where Drake's is and I think it was a few miles away, or I would have liked to have met footballfever there.
footballfever Wrote:I was with my wife and son at Drakes. I had no idea PJ seeing me with a woman would upset him. 😊

I'm sure I've seen you with her, and wasn't upset. lol
pjdoug Wrote:City has pretty good brisket. I don't like the other stuff there much.

Agree I like their brisket, City has become our go to for tailgating at UK since Billy’s closed...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Agree I like their brisket, City has become our go to for tailgating at UK since Billy’s closed...
Try Lyle's sometime. I think Lexington has other good barbecue places now. I've not tried Blue Door yet, but I heard it is good.
pjdoug Wrote:Was that 119 near Belfry? Confusednicker:
No...Close to Pathfork. About half way between Pineville and Harlan. Lot lizards are everywhere!!

OldJacket Wrote:Agree I like their brisket, City has become our go to for tailgating at UK since Billy’s closed...
There's another BBQ place in Hamburg but I don't know how good it is.
Ok Gut and Pj, you guys are in invited to come to any UK game and tailgate with me, Fever and E Army in the orange lot..Beer, cigars, bourbon and Bq on me...Cigars will be on E, I had to give up one vice...Bourbon want last long since Fever has developed a taste for it...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:Ok Gut and Pj, you guys are in invited to come to any UK game and tailgate with me, Fever and E Army in the orange lot..Beer, cigars, bourbon and Bq on me...Cigars will be on E, I had to give up one vice...Bourbon want last long since Fever has developed a taste for it...

Thanks for the invite.Bourbon Beer and Barbecue is great. You can get everything mentioned at Kentucky Barbecue Festival.
OldJacket Wrote:Ok Gut and Pj, you guys are in invited to come to any UK game and tailgate with me, Fever and E Army in the orange lot..Beer, cigars, bourbon and Bq on me...Cigars will be on E, I had to give up one vice...Bourbon want last long since Fever has developed a taste for it...

I knew I'd eventually drive fever to drinking. :biglmao:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I knew I'd eventually drive fever to drinking. :biglmao:
:partyhard:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I never said he wasnt. I think everybody knows.
It's no secret that parents didnt like Bryant and they've never liked Watson. It's why the middle school numbers have suffered. Bryant thinks hes bigger than Whitley. Nobody should be bigger than the program.

Good luck to the frosh. What's left of them anyways.

I’m not sure if parents like them or not but there haven’t been any parents chase them around the field with a bat!
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)
  • Next