•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2018
Patriot1 Wrote:Get up with Jet and make him get you that cold beverage.

I didn't get to stay long as I wanted or I would have like to have done that. Hopefully I get to come back soon.
Patriot1 Wrote:CHS crazy is getting wild on here thank the good Lord football is here.

Confusednicker: Amen to that, good luck to you all on pond creek hopefully we get to see you all again soon!!
pjdoug Wrote:It's sad this guy sold out to the dirty Dawgs but he is still my people.

Without a doubt Dougie :Thumbs:
pjdoug Wrote:I didn't get to stay long as I wanted or I would have like to have done that. Hopefully I get to come back soon.

Let us know I will buy you a cold beverage and might even get you a Pirate hot dog.
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker: Amen to that, good luck to you all on pond creek hopefully we get to see you all again soon!!

I hope it comes down to that but hope I ain’t there hope Pikeville Panthers is still playing that time of the year.
ProudPanther Wrote:It's no wonder you guys at whitley can't get any success.... all you guys want to do is be negative and tear down your own. You spend more time criticizing your school then you do rooting for it. It's a shame.

I know a Knox fan isnt lecturing another school about politics.
Knox is so bad there problems even make the news.
chs crazy Wrote:Obviously you have a connection to some of the silver spoons of the Whitley administration or you wouldn’t even care. Whitley is lucky to have fans like Dougie who show so much loyalty to an underachieving program. Especially with the bingo money the Colonels should be in the race for a championship in every sport on the curriculum there. Instead they hire subpar coaches or if they do hire a good coach shackle them with demands of nepotism and unrealistic expectations. Good luck to the Colonels there are some of us who’d really like to cheer them on in every game but one, but nothing ever changes their names are always same!!

One positive light was getting Bryant out at the middle school. That will help numbers a lot. Already looking better.
Patriot1 Wrote:Let us know I will buy you a cold beverage and might even get you a Pirate hot dog.

I might be afraid to eat it. lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I know a Knox fan isnt lecturing another school about politics.

Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One positive light was getting Bryant out at the middle school. That will help numbers a lot. Already looking better.

I didn't even know that. Who replaced him?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I know a Knox fan isnt lecturing another school about politics.

Just the opposite gut. Wasn't saying politics didn't exist. Just saying cheer for your team. It's easy to be critical from the stands. Try unabashed support for a change and see what happens.
ProudPanther Wrote:Just the opposite gut. Wasn't saying politics didn't exist. Just saying cheer for your team. It's easy to be critical from the stands. Try unabashed support for a change and see what happens.
You know what happens. politics happens. lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:One positive light was getting Bryant out at the middle school. That will help numbers a lot. Already looking better.

Hadn’t heard that either, unfortunately Siler will prolly replace him with someone twice as bad or will figure out how to incorporate that job and paycheck into his own
pjdoug Wrote:I didn't even know that. Who replaced him?

A Siler no doubt some long lost cousin who’ll also be in charge of the bus garage and the recycling program too!!
ProudPanther Wrote:Just the opposite gut. Wasn't saying politics didn't exist. Just saying cheer for your team. It's easy to be critical from the stands. Try unabashed support for a change and see what happens.

:eyeroll:
chs crazy Wrote:Hadn’t heard that either, unfortunately Siler will prolly replace him with someone twice as bad or will figure out how to incorporate that job and paycheck into his own
:HitWall:
chs crazy Wrote:A Siler no doubt some long lost cousin who’ll also be in charge of the bus garage and the recycling program too!!

I don't know the family tree, or maybe I do. lol
chs crazy Wrote:Hadn’t heard that either, unfortunately Siler will prolly replace him with someone twice as bad or will figure out how to incorporate that job and paycheck into his own

BJ Shriner has already been named the new head coach
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:BJ Shriner has already been named the new head coach

I hadn't heard that. I must not be in the clique. lol
pjdoug Wrote:I hadn't heard that. I must not be in the clique. lol

The radio guys know things...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
OldJacket Wrote:The radio guys know things...

right. if your name is Dave you know all the news Confusednicker:

The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one. Defending those who are the problem doesn’t help anything. Sometimes the best way to support the team is to call a problem what it is. I don’t always see eye to eye with dougie, as a matter of fact I rarely do. One thing I can say for him is that he loves his Colonels just as much as I love my Redhounds, and I can respect him for that. Even if he is a little crazy with his conspiracy theories.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:The first step to solving a problem is admitting you have one. Defending those who are the problem doesn’t help anything. Sometimes the best way to support the team is to call a problem what it is. I don’t always see eye to eye with dougie, as a matter of fact I rarely do. One thing I can say for him is that he loves his Colonels just as much as I love my Redhounds, and I can respect him for that. Even if he is a little crazy with his conspiracy theories.

You said everything right if you'd left the last two words off.
How did the Colonels look in the 7 on 7 ?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:BJ Shriner has already been named the new head coach

Only know him in passing but he seems like a decent sort, is there a shoe to drop gut or somebody in the Colonel family just didn’t want it?
pjdoug Wrote:You said everything right if you'd left the last two words off.

Confusednicker: That’s what’s called hitting the nail on the head, or the Colonel!!
chs crazy Wrote:Only know him in passing but he seems like a decent sort, is there a shoe to drop gut or somebody in the Colonel family just didn’t want it?

I dont think there's any agenda here. Bryant just packed up and quit so late that they just kind of gave it to the next guy in line.
I'm not sure how long itll last. Bj is a good guy. He does have a pretty decent staff with him. Former Whitley guys that know how to win.
I guess we will just have to wait and see on this one.
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker: That’s what’s called hitting the nail on the head, or the Colonel!!

It's simply called BS.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont think there's any agenda here. Bryant just packed up and quit so late that they just kind of gave it to the next guy in line.
I'm not sure how long itll last. Bj is a good guy. He does have a pretty decent staff with him. Former Whitley guys that know how to win.
I guess we will just have to wait and see on this one.

That’s great hopefully they can start pulling it all together, Good luck to the middle school Colonels and their new coaching staff!!
pjdoug Wrote:It's simply called BS.

Confusednicker: and good luck to your Colonels Dougie hope they win every game but one!!
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next