•  Previous
  • 7(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 2018
Bell Co was ahead of Knox Central 13-0 until Knox turned off scoreboard early. 🤔🤔
Neither team can compete for anything other than second in district and an early exit in playoff. But, have fun with the weak schedule and talking smack about how good you will be. Bell County plays one of the weakest I have seen in the history of that program. Better will be not losing to Corbin by 30 , this year 24.
BellCo18 Wrote:Bell Co was ahead of Knox Central 13-0 until Knox turned off scoreboard early. 🤔🤔
Who was behind at the end?
pjdoug Wrote:Who was behind at the end?

Bell Co won.
They played two 10 min quarters, score was 13-0 Bell Co. then JV played one 10 min quarter end of game. Final score 13-0 end of story.
I’m not sure if we looked that good or Knox looked that bad. Old Bobcat Fred may be set for a long year.
Bobcat4years Wrote:I’m not sure if we looked that good or Knox looked that bad. Old Bobcat Fred may be set for a long year.

Ol Fred should had stayed at BellCo. 😂 Bell's D is back. Like the glory days with Dud.
Cattleman Wrote:Neither team can compete for anything other than second in district and an early exit in playoff. But, have fun with the weak schedule and talking smack about how good you will be. Bell County plays one of the weakest I have seen in the history of that program. Better will be not losing to Corbin by 30 , this year 24.

Glad to know this. Maybe Bell Co won't show up then. 🙄 Second year under Dudley people seem to forget. He knows how to coach. D being his specialty
BellCo18 Wrote:Ol Fred should had stayed at BellCo. 😂 Bell's D is back. Like the glory days with Dud.

Should Corbin be afraid?
Cattleman Wrote:Neither team can compete for anything other than second in district and an early exit in playoff. But, have fun with the weak schedule and talking smack about how good you will be. Bell County plays one of the weakest I have seen in the history of that program. Better will be not losing to Corbin by 30 , this year 24.

Where are your other personalities? Confusedinglepar
People are just really hoping we won’t be good. They know deep down the program is on the rise.

We'll see cow dude but I’d have to say your wrong
Bell does have a terribly weak schedule. You or no other Bell county fan can dispute that. This was done on purpose, he don’t want losses on his resume. That’s why he wouldn’t schedule Corbin. There is nothing his team could gain but a L. I Feel like this will be false sense of security when they do actually have to line up and play Corbin and or especially in the playoffs. You are right, Dudley is a better coach and they will improve. But he also wants everything to be about Dudley as well. Being from the area, if you dispute this you simply just aren’t in touch with reality.
Coach Hilton does an outstanding job coaching. I agree the schedule could be stronger, but you have 2 5A schools in Harlan Co and Whitley on the schedule. Knox is a bigger school that’s not playing us because of some controversy a few years ago. I hope we start playing them again. Bell isn’t that big of a school anymore. I heard we had around 650 students now. It’s not near as big as it used to be.
HighViz Wrote:Bell does have a terribly weak schedule. You or no other Bell county fan can dispute that. This was done on purpose, he don’t want losses on his resume. That’s why he wouldn’t schedule Corbin. There is nothing his team could gain but a L. I Feel like this will be false sense of security when they do actually have to line up and play Corbin and or especially in the playoffs. You are right, Dudley is a better coach and they will improve. But he also wants everything to be about Dudley as well. Being from the area, if you dispute this you simply just aren’t in touch with reality.

Why does he need to schedule Corbin and show his hand early when he is going to be facing them in the playoffs? Confusednicker:
Shows what you know you genius. Corbin will be 4A next year thanks to all the Kids you send to us. Keep up the good work my friend!
HighViz Wrote:Shows what you know you genius. Corbin will be 4A next year thanks to all the Kids you send to us. Keep up the good work my friend!
I'm glad you could temporarily come to your senses long enough to recognize I'm a genius before instantly reverting back to your idiotic ways. You've turned into a Mayfield with the cockiness. I thought Boyle County broke you from that stupidity when they knocked you off the perch.
HighViz Wrote:Bell does have a terribly weak schedule. You or no other Bell county fan can dispute that. This was done on purpose, he don’t want losses on his resume. That’s why he wouldn’t schedule Corbin. There is nothing his team could gain but a L. I Feel like this will be false sense of security when they do actually have to line up and play Corbin and or especially in the playoffs. You are right, Dudley is a better coach and they will improve. But he also wants everything to be about Dudley as well. Being from the area, if you dispute this you simply just aren’t in touch with reality.

I remember when Bell was great and Corbin was down. Corbin wouldn't play us. Soooooo?
Meh Bell will be decent and win the games they should but they ain't beating Corbin, so that means no district region or state

Hopefully the kids can have fun playing the game the delusional Bell fans can keep acting like Tennessee fans that think they are still on the level of Alabama. Dudley was a great coach now he is a 70 yr old.man riding his name. Bell will be decent to good
tazcat Wrote:Meh Bell will be decent and win the games they should but they ain't beating Corbin, so that means no district region or state

Hopefully the kids can have fun playing the game the delusional Bell fans can keep acting like Tennessee fans that think they are still on the level of Alabama. Dudley was a great coach now he is a 70 yr old.man riding his name. Bell will be decent to good

I'm gonna laugh so hard when the old man spanks your cocky @ss.
bell county’s first real test will be against whitley. after that game we will see how far the dud has brought them in one offseason. nobody knows if bell is competitive this year or knox didn’t bring it. but as a fan in the stands bell really destroyed knox, in every way. middlesboro and a few other games will just be blow outs but whitley will decide their season. that should be a very publicized game and bells defense should be tested with a strong power team. i guess we just sit back and watch their reaction.
[quote=BellMiddle]bell county’s first real test will be against whitley. after that game we will see how far the dud has brought them in one offseason. nobody knows if bell is competitive this year or knox didn’t bring it. but as a fan in the stands bell really destroyed knox, in every way. middlesboro and a few other games will just be blow outs but whitley will decide their season. that should be a very publicized game and bells defense should be tested with a strong power team. i guess we just sit back and watch their reaction.[/QUOTE

The bench mark for a test is a team that was 7-5 last year?
pjdoug Wrote:I'm gonna laugh so hard when the old man spanks your cocky @ss.

Amen to that!!
We will be much better this year. Corbin will be a tough test, but I believe we will be able to play with them this year unlike last year.
ArJay Wrote:We will be much better this year. Corbin will be a tough test, but I believe we will be able to play with them this year unlike last year.

:lmao: don’t make any large bets on that assumption!!
I think I told Bell radio guys I'd try to save them some chicken wings. I hope they forgot that promise when they come to our house. I like those fellas but I know our crew up in the press box will most likely have the food cleaned out by the time they get up here to the hills from their mountains.
Sounds like the Bobcats are headed to the Olympics 😂 lol
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)