Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountaineers out!!!
WVU was left out of the ncaa tournament
Well Im disappointed but the sun will rise in the morning.Maybe they could make a run in the NIT and win 25 games this year.?Wait till next year!!
I posted too black and gold but didnt see you had posted.Well maybe a run in the NIT.Still a great season for a young team!!
i was really thinkin the same thing and thought about posting a thread. I think she should have been in, but hopefully they willl win the NIT.
i sure hope so
I figured they would get in, I am disappointed to they didnt get in.
when do they tell who is in the nit
9:00 pm on espn 1 or 2 not sure.
Hopefully they will be making another trip to MSG here in the next few weeks.
I hope they have a different clock man,,,the one who ran the clock for the Louisville game flat out stole that one for Pitino!!
Old school Dawg Wrote:I hope they have a different clock man,,,the one who ran the clock for the Louisville game flat out stole that one for Pitino!!

lol, yeah I would have to agree with ya on that one. They gave it to L'ville.
I think they should of made it
rly -omg-= they was awesome
Well being the Marshall fan that I am, I hope they lose every game they ever play! I was for WVU in sports and didn't really care about the rivalry between the two schools until MU and WVU played in football. I was unfortunate enough to make the trip to Mo-town in September and have never been treated so awful in my life! I knew we would get smacked but all I was trying to do was support my team, and my family and I were called every name under the sun, with people standing in our faces and yelling obscenities. Needless to say I'll never go back, and I loathe the mounties!

I'd rather be a QUEER than a MOUNTAINEER!
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:Well being the Marshall fan that I am, I hope they lose every game they ever play! I was for WVU in sports and didn't really care about the rivalry between the two schools until MU and WVU played in football. I was unfortunate enough to make the trip to Mo-town in September and have never been treated so awful in my life! I knew we would get smacked but all I was trying to do was support my team, and my family and I were called every name under the sun, with people standing in our faces and yelling obscenities. Needless to say I'll never go back, and I loathe the mounties!

I'd rather be a QUEER than a MOUNTAINEER!
I am still a diehard MU fan and I love the EERS too sc cards fanatic.Shucks pal I grew up 45 miles from Morgantown until we moved to Louisa when I was 15.I didnt like the shirts that said I WOULD RATHER HAVE A SISTER IN A WHOREHOUSE THAN A BROTHER GOING TO MARSHALL,,I hope the game in Huntington doesnt have marshall fans wearing crap like that.SC Cards I think a person might have had to live near both schools like me to love both.I hate it when my family up in New Martinsville think im a traitor for loving Marshall.I got 2 emails from Phil ratliff and he cant get any extra tickets for the mu wv game so Im buying two season tickets.I wore a marshall jacket and a west virginia shirt.
I liked WVU's team. They won me over with Pittsnoggle and Gatsby.

thetribe Wrote:I liked WVU's team. They won me over with Pittsnoggle and Gatsby.
Same here! Pittsnoggle was just awesome!