Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT: Knott vs. Harlan County, 12/6
[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat woke up at five this morning and was pumped up like CT's golf cart tires. The train will be colliding head on with Green tonight in a freakin cage match. Ohaire International will be taking on Gross. In between, BoPo will take on JPC in thumb wrestling. Tonight will be a show like no other. Jada is geared up and looking to get a quadruple double (points, rebounds, assists, and high fives). Shout out to Granny Bear. Forgive ole fatpat during the game baby cause Patriot Nation runs all through this big man!

Lady Pats by 4

#thetrainisloadedup More mash taters please!!!
I always root for the 14th region teams but I’m afraid Knott will have problems with this Harlan Co team. They’re well balanced with size and shooters.
[Image: http://p.fod4.com/p/media/30f26f2529/PjY...l-Back.gif] Brutha ole Fatpat and the entourage been scouting Harlan Bearettes for a while baby! Harlan will run into the wall Honeycutta has built baby! Genius! Kamikaze goes bonkers tonight and Hoss is a freaking muntsa straight up legit! Throw in Ohair and the train and freaking Wowza! Rotation gets tight like ole Fatpats shirts & pants brutha! #headontaterstyle More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

Bolz, ole fatpat woke up at five this morning and was pumped up like CT's golf cart tires. The train will be colliding head on with Green tonight in a freakin cage match. Ohaire International will be taking on Gross. In between, BoPo will take on JPC in thumb wrestling. Tonight will be a show like no other. Jada is geared up and looking to get a quadruple double (points, rebounds, assists, and high fives). Shout out to Granny Bear. Forgive ole fatpat during the game baby cause Patriot Nation runs all through this big man!

Lady Pats by 4

#thetrainisloadedup More mash taters please!!!

No forgiveness necessary fatpatfan!!! Every team in Kentucky deserve and need fans like you!!

I'm sure Jada is geared up and looking for her quadruples. But this game should be a slobberknocker!!

Here's to a great game with no injuries. Good luck to both teams.

Fatpat, FYI, we are NOT green!! We are the red black and white machine rolling the WYMT Classic Tourney!!!

Go Lady Black Bears!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:No forgiveness necessary fatpatfan!!! Every team in Kentucky deserve and need fans like you!!

I'm sure Jada is geared up and looking for her quadruples. But this game should be a snobberknocker!!

Here's to a great game with no injuries. Good luck to both teams.

Fatpat, FYI, we are NOT green!! We are the red black and white machine rolling the WYMT Classic Tourney!!!

Go Lady Black Bears!!!!

[Image:

]

Granny baby, ole fatpat was talking about Blair Green! Fatpat knows them bear trackz are red and black cause we had them all over us last year, wowza! If Green got married and changed her name, I didn't know. Next time send ole fatpat an invitation.

#weddingssurehappenfast More mash taters please!!!
Knott looked good against Paintsville. It should be a great game. Hopefully the Bears size and depth is to much for the Pats.
^Yes they did!! Offense AND defense was on point!!

Sorry about that fatpat. Thought you were confusing HC with the city school.
Wink
Harlan County will win
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/20m8zj.jpg] Bruh ole Fatpat took a sneak peek in the hosptality room and Wowza! Workers have outdone themselves baby! BoPo said got a big surprise for post game celebration! #feasthardorgohome More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/18/1b/09/181b0...y-pics.jpg] Meanwhile at Sazons! Freaking Wowza! CT said Obammy coming in for the show and smh! Freaking Mexican Obammy! Ole Fatpat seen lot of things but brutha this straight up tater crazy! Honeycutta said bruh I like it! Patriot Nation hitting Hindmy Sazons and Piggy in a Poke hard! #tequilataternight More mash taters please!!!
You may have to feast alone fatpat, I've lost my appetite. Holy COW, I mean BEAR,,,,I stand corrected. The Bears can come out of hibernation anytime they want too!!!!
what the score of the ball game people
HC 86
Knott Co 57

Never in doubt. HC rolled. Best shooting game they have had in a long time.