Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT: Paintsville vs. Knott, 12/4
[Image:

]

Honeycutta be stormin the court tonight with Jada and company, wowza!!! Lady Pats been in training since the trip to state. Jada had a look in her eye that would put fear in a dead man. The tiggers will be scatterin something fierce.

Lady Pats by 6

#gotatiggerbythetail More mash taters please!!!
Paintsville by double digits. Maybe the best team in the mountain. Lady Patriots will keep it close in the first half but can't stop what's coming for you.
Patriots have a lot of sickness storming through the team, don't know if they can keep up with Paintsville tonight, but they will sure try. Good luck to the Lady Pats!
If Knott can control the pace and Jada is getting to the basket it will be a close game..
what happened to the Tigers vs Pikeville...is the Pikeville team that good?
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/20hhs3.jpg] Wowza! Baby loaded up! excessive tater sickness gets em everytime! Negative wowza! Like Honeycutta says we loaded from the lil ones to the big ones! If one tater gets sick Hightide said we go down the freaking line bruh! Genius! #tipoffwillbeshabab More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/20hi5e.jpg] Bolz went by Yodees and freaking Wowza! Lawd Jesus Patriot Nation coming out from everywhere brutha and loading up on nabs for the primetime tater show! #boutstogetreelz More mash taters please!!!
blackballin Wrote:Paintsville by double digits. Maybe the best team in the mountain. Lady Patriots will keep it close in the first half but can't stop what's coming for you.
What happen to the Lady Tigers against Pikeville? Maybe Pikeville is the best team in the mountains??????TongueirateSho
Patriot train Wrote:What happen to the Lady Tigers against Pikeville? Maybe Pikeville is the best team in the mountains??????TongueirateSho

Pikeville beat them last season as well. Just a matchup game. Pikeville is a good team and well coached. 15th gonna be a tough tourney to win. Lady Tigers will loose a few games this season with the schedule they have. Prolly one of the toughest schedules in the mountains and the toughest they have ever had. Should be a fun game to watch though.
My prediction-Pats 72 and Tigers 58
Wymt not live-streaming the classic?
justthefacts Wrote:Wymt not live-streaming the classic?

Yes
blackballin Wrote:Paintsville by double digits. Maybe the best team in the mountain. Lady Patriots will keep it close in the first half but can't stop what's coming for you.

Still think so?
Well, I was wrong. That wasn't a bit fun to watch.
What was the final score? I fell asleep watching it.

Getting too old!!!
75-43 KCC. Paintsville couldn't throw it in the ocean, besides Keeton it seemed.
[Image:

]

#rearviewmirrorallnightlong More mash taters please!!!