Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Coaching Changes In The 14th and 15th?
Tricky Wrote:So, this is the best response you can come up with?
West has been gone for over three years, to take over the Boys program by his Choice.
Also because you are so stupid; I'll explain this to you. The head coach coaches the Varsity Program and over see's the Jr. Varsity players. They don't really have time to actually have much bearing on their instruction; because they have to give all their undivide attention to the Varsity Squad.
What this means is that the only one with much Varsity experience for Magoffin was Ashley Howard.
Micheala, Brittany, Megan Powers, Brianna Adams and Ashley Hall, were all Jr. Varsity Ball players, coached by Mr. Miller, prior to coach West leaving. They only became starters after Mr. Miller became Head Coach.
So if you are going to try and bash the coach, because you don't like him or for whatever reason. I would suggest you get your facts straight and try to come up with a more intelligent post.
Something for thought; if you don't like it. Attend another schools or stay home.
Michalea and Brittney has been playing varsity since the 7th grade
The Fan Wrote:Michalea and Brittney has been playing varsity since the 7th grade

Not as starters.
Savanah Howard, Whitney Lovely, Amanda Shepard, Jamie Adams, Tab Howard, Kelli Montgomery, were all in front of them. Ashley received more playing time as a 7th grader and took over as a starter, her 8th grade year after Whittney graduated.
Earnhardt Fan Wrote:Coach Miller needs to spend more time watching his players on the floor instead of watching the people in the stands.

You are hopeless.
look for East Ridge to hire the coach from Elkhorn middle school ,I think his name is Conley, Pikeville may get a new coach from what I 'm hearing.PBURG may also get a new leader!!!!!!!
Bell co coach has resigned!
Who would replace Pack at Pburg... But I was informed a few years ago that the chance of Pack leaving after this senior class graduated was very high
Mark Martin
Pikeville getting a new coach ? Would Martin go to Prestonsburg? East Ridge looking at Campball? Comments..
what's that about Pikeville getting a new coach???
Conley will stay at Elkhorn City Jr High, but ER will be getting a new coach, but not from Phelps.
That is only because they love Coach Campbell at Phelps.
Before you get everyones hopes up,,you may need to get your sources right! Because no 1 at E.R. has ever considered Conley from Elkhorn,,only because he needs to continue to build the middle school program to head up to E.R.
If Roger Harless gets the boy's coaching job at SC, their girl's team will need a new coach. Rumor is, he is the favorite to get it.
bobby spears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Private Wrote:bobby spears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best coahes in the STATE. Look for Spears to be roaming the sidelines next year in the 15th region.. I have it on good authority....this WILL happen.
*SC*Cards*FaNaTiC* Wrote:If Roger Harless gets the boy's coaching job at SC, their girl's team will need a new coach. Rumor is, he is the favorite to get it.
I look for this to happen. The question is, who will be the girls coach if he takes the job? Bobby Allen? Hopefully
Spears is not going to take just any job
Does anyone know anything about any possible/confirmed changes in the 14th?
The Private Wrote:Spears is not going to take just any job

This is not just "any job" he's going to be taking. This is a job that he wants and within 3 years he will have them a threat to win the Region.
I hope himthe very best!!!!1:Thumbs:
Where is Bobby Spears going to coach?
He isn't coaching! He wants the East Risge job. I was told by someone that East Ridge is wanting someone else. The parents at East Ridge do not want Bobby Spears.
Faith Wrote:He isn't coaching!

We shall see. I will leave it at that.
Rumors at East Ridge is that their coach will be Bobby Spears for a couple of years followed by Denise Campbell. Coach Spears says he only needs a couple of years to get the program back to beating up on Shelby Valley. Anyone else heard these?
Why does he just want to beat SV? Bobby was a good coach,I wish him the very best! I think ER will very good!
Bobby Spears is exactly what the Lady Warriors need. If some parents don't like it, let them take their kids somewhere else to play ball. It's about time ER got a good coach, not to say anything bad about the Morgans, now they can focus totally on softball.
Bobby Spears is a credit to the coaching business. You don't win as many games as he has without being a good coach. What happened at Valley is water under the bridge but a fate he did not deserve.
good luck ER in your choice but do what is best for the kids!!!!!!!
Bengal Cat Wrote:Bobby Spears is a credit to the coaching business. You don't win as many games as he has without being a good coach. What happened at Valley is water under the bridge but a fate he did not deserve.

You need to check your sources. SV fired him twice and the last reason was unforgivible. I was told he will never work in the county again.
[INDENT]
[INDENT]Why would you fire someone twice? Looks like 1 time would have been enough. My sources tell me the reason he quit coaching at SV was because he wouldn't let a certain player/players run the team. Does anybody, anywhere have anything on him in writing? I don't think so, but if they do they need to produce it before he starts up at ER.[/INDENT]

[/INDENT]