Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ky -Indiana all-star game
Indiana smoked Ky by 20 + points Ashley Howard got a total of 3 minutes playing time not saying she would have made a difference but 3 minutes come on .
That sucks, Indiana has a more talented pool, hopefully we get them in KY, too bad they couldn't play her more. If she were from Louisville or Lexington she would have played 20 minutes plus.
The Fan Wrote:Indiana smoked Ky by 20 + points Ashley Howard got a total of 3 minutes playing time not saying she would have made a difference but 3 minutes come on .

I agree totally. There were about three girls, according to the box scores in the Lexington Herald Leader, that didn't get much playing time at all. If these girls were good enough to make the team, you should utilize all players. When you are down 20 points using the same 8 or 10 players. . . you might try a different line up with mixing up the 3 that didn't get to play with 2 or 3 that was playing well and contributing already.
Hey, the coach is from Perry Co Central. He only wants to win regardless of where they come from.
Agreed, UK...I don't see how or why a coach from Perry Central would be biased toward playing L or L girls more than others.
UKisN1 Wrote:Hey, the coach is from Perry Co Central. He only wants to win regardless of where they come from.
he was down 20 basically the whole second half it was clear they werent going to win,,,why not play the girls they all had family and friends who traveled 3-4 hours to watch them play they deserved equal playing time
I would like to know the same thing, why coaches do this to girls all the time in basketball.why have them on the team if you as a coach don't think they can help the team in any way, I mean come on ,look at all the time and money each player and their parents are out every year just to set on the bench, and hardly ever get to play , I for one don't know the answer as to why , but if you know why coaches do this PLEASE FILL ME IN.