Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville @ Kentucky 11/25
You’re missing my point. If we had played this same incompetent level of pass defense against them, he would have looked great. Today doesn’t even look like we are trying to cover anyone.
UK is showing some thuggish ways. Too bad they can’t back it up with play.
I’d send Jones Packing
Kentucky is the new thug U for this game

Does Jones think this makes him look like a badass or?
I was hoping he’d pick up his second unsportsmanlike
Van Hagar Wrote:You’re missing my point. If we had played this same incompetent level of pass defense against them, he would have looked great. Today doesn’t even look like we are trying to cover anyone.

Your missing my point, it's not that Kentucky is playing that much worse today, Louisville is just that much better than Vandy. That being said I agree with you on this. Those receivers are open and Vandy's QB is capable of making those easy throws. Kentucky having to respect Lamar's rushing ability is a big difference.
Demarcus ware Wrote:I was hoping he’d pick up his second unsportsmanlike

They really needed his best game today.
He needed to be the spy on Jackson and has been embarrassed all day
Vandy's QB is capable of making those throws, but there is a reason why he didn't.
I was afraid Jackson was going to get tossed early on in the first. I thought he threw an open hand.
Got ACC officials covering this game, what do you expect? They aren't about to let Louisville lose. Also doesn't help that Kentucky just stands aside and let's Lamar do what he wants
Strikeout King Wrote:Got ACC officials covering this game, what do you expect? They aren't about to let Louisville lose. Also doesn't help that Kentucky just stands aside and let's Lamar do what he wants
The officials don’t have a damn thing to do with the ass kicking that’s going on today pal....... Louisville is just a whole lot better than this weak Ky bunch....
Strikeout King Wrote:Got ACC officials covering this game, what do you expect? They aren't about to let Louisville lose. Also doesn't help that Kentucky just stands aside and let's Lamar do what he wants

Officials have no play in this game. If anything, players from UK should be gone right now from some of these stupid things they are doing after the plays are over.

Kentucky has been absolutely pathetic in this game all the way around.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:The officials don’t have a damn thing to do with the ass kicking that’s going on today pal....... Louisville is just a whole lot better than this weak Ky bunch....

Spud6 Wrote:Officials have no play in this game. If anything, players from UK should be gone right now from some of these stupid things they are doing after the plays are over.

Kentucky has been absolutely pathetic in this game all the way around.

I'm guessing you all had blind folds on when the defensive pass interference on Louisville early in the 1Q? Granted that really probably wouldn't have changed a thing.

Jordan Jones should have been gone earlier in the game as well as Lamar for apparently throwing a punch

There's taking up for your team and then there's being insane.

You're a lot closer to insane in this one.Confusednicker:
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm guessing you all had blind folds on when the defensive pass interference on Louisville early in the 1Q? Granted that really probably wouldn't have changed a thing.

Jordan Jones should have been gone earlier in the game as well as Lamar for apparently throwing a punch
Lamar didn’t throw a punch and one interferrance call would not change the outcome of this beat down......
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm guessing you all had blind folds on when the defensive pass interference on Louisville early in the 1Q? Granted that really probably wouldn't have changed a thing.

I’m not throwing the whole game away and saying refs were for sure ACC favoring because of one pass interference in the first quarter.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL

The officials had nothing to do with UK getting dominated. Refs are your excuse for all of It's downfalls.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I thought this game was beautiful. I loved it.
Lost some respect for Stoops for not taking Jones out... Lack of teaching from both coaches.