Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 70 Troy 62
Didn’t get to watch the game because Morehead basic cables doesn’t have SECNetwork. So I have no input but I’m surprised by the scoreboard considering the lead we had at the half.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Looked ok until the last 6 minutes or so. Potential is there, but this team has a long way to go to reach it.
I think the best case scenario with this team is that we only lose 1 or 2 to the draft and the rest all come back a year older with better reecruits next year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think the best case scenario with this team is that we only lose 1 or 2 to the draft and the rest all come back a year older with better reecruits next year.

As of right now, I don’t see anyone leaving besides Knox. Dialo has the athleticism to go pro this year but he just doesn’t play to his full potential every play. He takes a lot of plays off
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:Didn’t get to watch the game because Morehead basic cables doesn’t have SECNetwork. So I have no input but I’m surprised by the scoreboard considering the lead we had at the half.

You can usually watch a live stream on youtube.
Spud6 Wrote:Didn’t get to watch the game because Morehead basic cables doesn’t have SECNetwork. So I have no input but I’m surprised by the scoreboard considering the lead we had at the half.
They are not playing the best right now, but I think they are learning to play together right now, and could be tough by season's end with a couple players returning and the addition of Baker's outside shooting.
Spud6 Wrote:As of right now, I don’t see anyone leaving besides Knox. Dialo has the athleticism to go pro this year but he just doesn’t play to his full potential every play. He takes a lot of plays off

I agree on Diallo. They should have an explosive team next year with experience if he and others return to go along with the players that are coming in next year. especially, if they add another 5 star.
pjdoug Wrote:I agree on Diallo. They should have an explosive team next year with experience if he and others return to go along with the players that are coming in next year. especially, if they add another 5 star.

If we add Zion to next years recruiting class, oh boy do we have something special.
#BBFL
This team makes it to the second round this year, then when most come back next year with more recruits, win it all Confusednicker: