Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central 60 Belfry 21
Did not see this one coming
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
All you arrogant fans line up and get your crow.
Wow! Me either.

Congratulations Central.

Good luck to the Seniors!!
Congratulations Central! Never would have thought a running clock in this game!
Congrats Central. Also congrats Belfry on a great run. Unfortunately the haters will overload this thread.
I will say Belfry's broadcast announcers are a class act. They just called the game and let the chips fall. They were not critical of anyone, but they were supportive and also objective. I know they were disappointed but they called it down the middle. Better than a lot i have heard this year.
Wow...what a shocking score.
Congrats to Central
When was the last running clock out in Belfry?

I hear grieve counselors are headed to WV as we speak.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:When was the last running clock out in Belfry?

I hear grieve counselors are headed to WV as we speak.

Confusednicker: @ WV .
I didn’t make a prediction because I thought Central would win. Just not by this much...
The better team won tonight. It's what happens in football. As a fan it was another fun season and 7 straight title appearances in a row with 4 straight is something we will always have to remember these guys by.
Very surprising score and has been a heck of a run for Belfry. I'm sure they will be back in the thick of things next year.
Belfry had a amazing run. The seniors will be graduating with three state title rings. Not a lot of people can say they have done that Next season for the first time in years, they get to be the hunters instead of the hunted.
Wow! Congrats to Central on a very impressive win. 3A is absolutely loaded this year. I can see any of the final 4 winning.

Hats off to Belfry on a great run. I was pulling for you guys and the much anticipated rematch. You can’t win them all, but I guarantee this isn’t the last we hear from the Pirates. Hopefully the Hounds will be able to carry the torch and bring the trophy back to the Mountains. It’s going to be a very tough task though because Central, Boyle, and ETown all look like well oiled machines.
Stunned by the score. Did not foresee the Pirates getting blown out.
To be the man, you've got to beat the man. Central is apparently full of men!!!!
This score is crazy, congrats to Central. Gotta say they are the favorites in my book now. Did Belfry just lay down and quit though?
Wellman didn't play, and there were 2 or 3 others that went down first quarter.

Injuries can KILL a team. It did the same thing to HC earlier in the year.

Best of luck to Pond Creek Nation!! The sun will rise tomorrow.
I think this score is a tad bit misleading. Central was obviously the better team tonight. But after a certain point when you know the end is near, you just give up. You hate to see it, but we are all human and most of us would do the same thing. Sometimes everything goes right the whole game for a team, they just have your number on a given night. Belfry has had a ride that most will never experience. For that, you have to give them some credit, but all good things must come to an end. Like I said in another thread, I just wish it was another mountain team that ended that ride for them. I still don't think this central team is a running clock better than belfry, if they are then we all need to rethink this season as a whole and our mindset for previous predictions. Congrats belfry on a good season, you can always join your mountain "brother" for a week if you want. L.C. outstanding game, see you in a week.
Punting the ball down 20+ in the third just kinda showed it was all but over. After seeing the success Waggener had on offense that first half against belfry, I figured they’d struggle against central. Didn’t think they’d give up 60 though.
I though Central would win this game. but I though the score would be closer then that, around 14 points. not this score.
I'll have mine fried...with some ketchup
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Punting the ball down 20+ in the third just kinda showed it was all but over. After seeing the success Waggener had on offense that first half against belfry, I figured they’d struggle against central. Didn’t think they’d give up 60 though.

Heck I honestly thought the Over/Under would be less than 60 much less 1 team!!! But this is why comparisons and stats are pretty much useless as far as determining the better team. I still don't think if this game was played 10 more times you'd see to many results like this one. I could be wrong though, I guess we'll see next week. I think Corbin has a better defense than Belfry has. Belfry's Offense is better than ours though, us being more diverse might help us make up for some of that. But if they put up 60 on our defense, these boys are 'FO REAL.
Wow. Hate this for my Belfry friends. I really wanted a chance to revenge last year. No need for anyone to hang there head your run was more than impressive. I would like to wish all those Belfry players the best.
Does anyone have the total stats for the game yet?
Congrats to Central, they was the Champs for a while and Belfry took it from them and now they seem like they could be on the throne again.I say they Win it all because they seem to be rolling at the right time..So Will Corbin Host or will this be at Central?And to my Pirates thanks you for the wonderful run.Will Coach Call it quits or come back?
Wow.
Just wow...
Did not expect this score.
Losing hurts. But this is the quietest I’ve seen a belfry thread. I’d trade losing a region champ game once every 5 years for 4 state champs. Def. nothing to hang your head over. Safe travel home fella’s. We’ll fight our arses off to keep that trophy where it belongs, in the mountains!!
Congrats to Central, but for my Pirates it’s been great having these seniors here for four years good luck in your future. In life we have these ups and downs but the real champs meet it head on and move on. Great four years with these seniors,Thanh you guys for your dedication.