Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Louisville Central - Updates
BelfryPride Wrote:Great night for you huh?

I don't like Louisville teams Smile
Touchdown Belfry! 51 Yard run by hunter

22-14
Touchdown Belfry! 51 Yard run by hunter

22-14
22-14 central
another big time score to hang tough.
Belfry D allowing Central to do as they please. Central throwing where they want from listening. Central finaling punting
Corbin's pretty much got theirs in the books, Running clock at the end of the 1st quarter.

Come on Belfry, gotta do your part if we're gonna have red Friday!!! That and I hate the drive to LOSERville.
Touch back on punt. Luckily too. Barely rolled in
Central punts
Fumble belfry. Central recovers
Crossbones Wrote:Fumble belfry. Central recovers

are you freaking kidding me??? Is it wet up there or what?

Is it just careless ball handling or is it some big hits that's causing it?
2nd and goal from 4
Crossbones Wrote:Belfry D allowing Central to do as they please. Central throwing where they want from listening. Central finaling punting

surely they'll start playing some defense.
Belfry not playing well at all. Don't know if they can overcome or not
Touchdown central
Hound05 Wrote:Corbin's pretty much got theirs in the books, Running clock at the end of the 1st quarter.

Come on Belfry, gotta do your part if we're gonna have red Friday!!! That and I hate the drive to LOSERville.

I don't like Loserville either.
28 - 14 central
I was wrong about central. They aren't as good as 6, 7, 8 years ago but their still better than 98% of other 3A teams
I thought that long bus ride might hurt them a little, but not kill them. I didn't really see either team score over 30 in this game. I guess I probably missed that one. Whats causing all these fumbles?
The only thing central is bad at is the kicking game
The Central defense is locked in.
Just bad ball handling
Hound05 Wrote:I thought that long bus ride might hurt them a little, but not kill them. I didn't really see either team score over 30 in this game. I guess I probably missed that one. Whats causing all these fumbles?

Central is what is causing the fumbles. well coached and playing tough against the run even though Belfry has a couple big runs .
Central defence not really stopping belfry. Belfry stopping belfry and belfry can't stop central offence
Rooting for central in this one.
Always good to see new champions.

Belfry will have a shot till the end
1st and goal from 2
2nd and goal from 1
Pirates ship may be going down.
Touch down belfry
28 - 21 central
Not sure about time. Around 2 min till half