Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Louisville Central - Updates
footballmom33 Wrote:Sorry. I guess the laughing face emoji after the emergency room afternoon is what misled my ignorance.

It’s ok. It happens. Just figured I’d let ya know.
Hound05 Wrote:I'm gonna have to steal one from FatPat and say Wooowwwzaaa. This game has me rethinking the whole season for 3A. Unless it was just one of those "ya know?" games, kinda like we had vs Beechwood. I'd like to see the whole game film on this one though.

Here's what you'll see on game film, a whole lot of "holy sh*t, we have to play these guys next Friday". No sarcasm about it, that's what I'd be saying. It was in no way just Belfry not defending the pass, it was an O-line pushing guys around and dominating, and a running back that either ran around, or through defenders. Central is scary. I was totally wrong about this not being an old school Central team. Actually, this is the most physical Central team my buddy (who's been following them longer than me), has ever seen out of them. They knock your block off.
Hound05 Wrote:I think everyone thought the same thing, not just them. Central must have thought different though... But with that said, they still don't have our defense or defensive depth. But that's for debate in another thread. Congrats to Central and to the Belfry. All good things have to come to an end sometime. I just wish it would have been a mountain team that ended it. Heck of a run though. Not to many people can say they've had a ride like your guys. Safe travels back home. We will always welcome anyone on our hunt for 6.

I've watched 5 Corbin games this year, 2 first hand, 3 on film. I've watched Central in 3 games, 2 on film, 1 in person. Central has the best defense I've seen this year. Not trying to offend anyone. But Central's defensive line is ridiculous, and their linebackers are at least even to Corbin, and secondary I think is even as well. No bias whatsoever, this game could get ugly. But IF I'm wrong, and Corbin can stop this team, and proves to be the better...they should probably just go ahead and give you the trophy. I don't think anyone in the state would have anything for you. Friday we'll see. We are in a debate as to whether to come to this game, or Boyle vs Etown.