Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 78 Magoffin Co. 59!!!
Final

Way to go Lady Pirates !!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Man what a SHOCKER!!!! :yikes:
Wow! I really had no idea about this one. Way to go Belfry!
Big Grin yeah, i suddenly remember all those people who said magoffin was going to kill belfry..
Poor, poor shootin by Magoffin tonight.
Wow, congratulations Belfrey!
Out of the six teams left(boys and girls) five are from Pike County! I'm sure the rest of this tournament will be exciting to watch!
Way to go girls!!Way to shut up all the non believers.Good game to both teams.Good Luck girls against Pike Central.Time for you girls to go to Bowling Green...........TongueirateSho :redboxer:
wow big congrats to PC.
Congrats to Belfry, I don't believe that this should be the outcome of this game, Congrats on such an awesome season Hornets, congrats on a great season and great careers to the three seniors Ashley Jade, Brittany, and Michaela we Love you all! Keep yours heads up and make us proud of you at the next level. Because you have surely made us proud of you now, you have put Magoffin Girls Basketball on the map, and you put Eastern Ky Girls Basketball on the map. Without you, the 15th region wouldn't be what it is today.
Magoffin was 19-77 shootin for a whoppin 24%
Belfry was 27-54 for 50%

There's your ball game right there.
Congrats to Belfry!!! Magoffin was not in this game at all. Central better have their "A" game on Saturday. Belfry was pretty hot tonight.
Congrats to Belfry on the big win.
Big win over MC. congrats to Belfry now win the region
Congrats to Belfry they ran MC out of gas in the end very well conditioned ball team...I hate to see MCs seniors go out like this congrats on a great carrier and year...
Buckeyex7x Wrote:wow big congrats to PC.

haha srry ment to say Belfry. Congrats Belfry!
Wow, what a time to be a Belfry Pirate.
WOW! This one I did not see coming. Congrats, Lady Pirates! Good Luck against Pike Central!
Congrats Belfry. You played awesome tonight. Magoffin, you played like 3rd graders. As one Magoffin fan said, they played like they didn't even know each other.
When PUP took out AJ,Brittany and A-hall,they all three went to him and started crying that was hard to watch. Knowing that u will NEVER see them girls in them jerseys AGAINSad
i guess this will quiet everyone down about how tough the 57th district is.
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:When PUP took out AJ,Brittany and A-hall,they all three went to him and started crying that was hard to watch. Knowing that u will NEVER see them girls in them jerseys AGAINSad

thats really sad i remember my last high school soccer game...its so rough b/c we got upset as well...the filling still hits me to this day...keep ur alls heads up college will bring you even more success trust me...
Congrats Belfry
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:When PUP took out AJ,Brittany and A-hall,they all three went to him and started crying that was hard to watch. Knowing that u will NEVER see them girls in them jerseys AGAINSad

I wasn't there but can picture this...and it almost makes me cry!!! I know these girls have grown up together and it has to be so heartbreaking....I'm not even a Magoffin fan but for some reason I do feel sorry for them and I loved watching them play and they are the real deal.....So sorry girls but keep your heads up and enjoy the rest of your high school days!!!!!! Good luck not only in college but in life!!! God Bless You!!!!
Congrats to Belfry on a great game. I really hate this for the Hornet Seniors. Thanks for the memories Ash, Brit and Michaela. You girls were not only fun to watch you also gave our small town a team to rally around as evidenced by the LARGE crowds each and every night. Again, thanks for all the memories and good luck with your futures.
Good luck in your college MC seniors. The rest of you come back kicking next year.
Wow Belfry came out with a game plan and stuck to it. Belfry slacked off there at the end of the year but this is a dangerous team and I knew that going into this game. But wow Belfry played great. They really got after it defensivley and played agressive on offense. I hope the Belfry that we seen earlier in the year like at Johnson Centrals Tournament is back, way to go girls, but no time for celebrating you have some unfished business left to settle.
By the way Magoffin dont hang your head, you had a great year and careers. When your such the huge favorite like that it is tuff to come out with the title and it just wasn't your year, but you made the 15th Region better.
As to Belfry again great job, to the coach and assistant coaches great game plan and way to stick to it, to Belfry players you all are great and have so much heart. Merrissa 28 points Shae 22 and Moon 20 that is some good scoring. Paige Thacker was big on defense took two really nice charges. Nikki Robinette played hard, Meghan Staten and Caitlyn Torut they all gave it their all, it took a total team effort to pull this one out.
I was one who said MC would KILL Belfry and I will say I WAS WAY WRONG!!! Congrats Belfry you played awesome tonight! As for MC I'm not gonna miss seeing those girls dominate thats for sure! Great careers though and I've got a lot of respect for them. MC's sure gonna miss em next year though.
Keep your heads high girls.. we still love you very much.. it killed me to see you cry.. you had a bad night and the refs wasn't any better but you have good games and you have bad games.. it has been a great season.. you made magoffin proud and never forget that you were part of not only a team but a family..we'll miss ya'll..
I'm sorry i think Magoffin still should have won.. yes they had a horrible night but the refs were crap.. I only wished we could redo it..but whatever..