Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rude Pep Sections
What I really hate to see is the pep section being rude to the other teams cheerleaders when they are doing a floor cheer. our pep section is the worst to yell boring, boring ,boring when the other squad is on the floor. i don't like it when our squad is done like that and i don't think that they should be aloud to behave in this manner. our principal is at most games and i don't know why he has put a stop to it. i just think that it is very disrespectful those girls work hard just like the ballplayers do so they deserve the same respect. what do you think?
I totally agree. It's stupid to act that way.
I agree as well!
I wholeheartedly agree. I encourage our kids not to do this, but it is hard to prevent it when other teams are rude to you.... retaliation is usually what they want to do!
I think most pep sections aren't worried about bugging the cheerleaders, they're more worried about who has the best comeback. And most of the time if you diss the cheerleaders, then you've dissed the whole school!Confusedhh:
Hats off to Betsy Layne, they seem to support their team. Unlike many these days.
I know, I agree that some of the Pep Sections have gotten out of hand. What does some guy flashing his chest to the oppposing team have to do with School Spirit??????
nothing at all