Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1A 2nd round Paintsville Vs Bracken Co. 11/10
The 10-1 Tigers will host the 9-2 Polar Bear's of Bracken County Friday Nov. 10th at Memorial Field! Bracken County won their first round game against Fairview by a score of 36-6! Will the Polar Bears rattle the Tiger's cage or will their impressive season come to an end Friday? :flame:
Their season comes to end Friday night. Paintsville is a very good football team. Paintsville 45 Bracken County 7
Running clock 49-7 Tigers
Start up the band Paintsville Big Grinrums02:

Paintsville 49
Bracken County 14
Tigers by 3-4 TD's.
Paintsville by 30
Paintsville has a running clock halfway through the 3rd. Another cake walk
Paintsville 38-6
Tiggers win
I got Paintsville 46-12
Paintsville should win this one but the margin won't be as large as many are predicting. The reason for this isn't because Bracken County will keep it close but because Paintsville has had a tendency to let up on teams and not completely put them away like they should. Paintsville has a great team without a doubt but taking the foot off the pedal may come back to haunt them at some point. As far as this one goes, Paintsville should win but the score will make the game look closer than it really was.

Paintsville 38
Bracken 21
MountainBall44 Wrote:Paintsville has a running clock halfway through the 3rd. Another cake walk

Is that Paintsville's fault?
I think the score looks closer because the JV tends to give up some TD's. It makes the box score watchers think they have a chance.
Looks like the weather is gonna favor the Polar Bears though.😬
Game day!!! :flame:
ForearmShiver Wrote:Looks like the weather is gonna favor the Polar Bears though.😬

I think your right!!
ForearmShiver Wrote:Looks like the weather is gonna favor the Polar Bears though.😬

My thoughts exactly. Anyway, Go Tigers!