Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone buy KHSAA a Atlas
TheHotSnakes Wrote:I think KHSAA would best be served if they kept the post season within the same sides of the bracket. You get to always be rotating who has to travel, and to where. Heck, I'd like for them to have a 4 year rotation, and one year your first 2 rounds would be in the district. That would be a huge travel burden eased for the year, no matter who you were.

Why doesn't KHSAA pay me to fix these problems? I love maps and travel numbers! Big Julian, let me hear from you!

The intent of the vote on cross bracketing was to rotate WITHIN the semi-state. Everyone would have been fine with that. Districts 1,2,3, and 4 would rotate and 5,6,7, and 8 the same. Not districts 1,2,7, and 8 to remain the same and districts 3,4,5 and 6 to have to buy team planes....but that's what happened. How in this world we wound up where we are is a complete mystery.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Me and my buddy has talked about that game many times and you had us that year

I'm glad to hear you admit that.lol. I guess I tried to erase it from my memorySmile
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I don't think it is the KHSAA's intent to screw any team over.

I have no doubt though that it is the KHSAA's intent to maximize ticket sales for the State Finals which has prompted some of these changes.

The same teams playing each other over and over is bad for business.

Other teams need to step up and beat those teams playing over and over,lol