Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 26 Boyle County 9 (D2 STATE CHAMPIONSHIP)
Hound05 Wrote:Good group of kids in the pipeline?

Sixth grade group is very strong also, the fifth grade group if all hold back will be dominate also. Could be a group at high school with all winning state champs in middle. One sixth grader if he holds back could be a stud just way under sized at the moment.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Sixth grade group is very strong also, the fifth grade group if all hold back will be dominate also. Could be a group at high school with all winning state champs in middle. One sixth grader if he holds back could be a stud just way under sized at the moment.

This current group of 6th graders could be stronger than the 7th and 8th grade teams this year over the next couple of years. The kid your referring to will be a stud no matter what. He's a hard worker. He will make it. Waiting in that last growth spurt.
Going to be fun next year.
Hound05 Wrote:Good group of kids in the pipeline?

As boss said, when this group of 8th graders are seniors, you could potentially have 4 classes in high school all with state titles in middle school.
The pipeline is stacked right now. The only one I'm not positive on is this 5th grade bunch but I think they'll be in the mix.
Old wiener schnitzel must have fell off the face of the earth. Or might have choked to death on aome crow idk.
HOFER Wrote:Old wiener schnitzel must have fell off the face of the earth. Or might have choked to death on aome crow idk.

Part of me wonders if he was the guy we had to boot off the chain crew during the game.
plantmanky Wrote:Part of me wonders if he was the guy we had to boot off the chain crew during the game.

There was a few of us that ask the same thing during the game. Prolly was dude was about to kill out on here when anyone didn’t go ahead and crown them champs
plantmanky Wrote:Part of me wonders if he was the guy we had to boot off the chain crew during the game.

That is embarrassing and I apologize for every Boyle fan that gets on here, I had not heard about that but that is just ridiculous.
I just wish Boyle Co had been participating in the middle school "state tourney" all these years. Maybe then we'd be able to compete in the KHSAA State Tourney in high school.

Oh well, there's always next year.

Smile
HOFER Wrote:Old wiener schnitzel must have fell off the face of the earth. Or might have choked to death on aome crow idk.

I'm pretty sure he is back. His new screen name is FoSho. He is just as annoying as weinerpencil was.