Lol
BelfryPride Wrote:Go hawks!

Man, wouldn't that be an upset!
It sure would be nice to get a good upset
Uh oh. :popcorn:...... Sorry Pike Central

Central 64
Pike Central 07
Central's Stadium and the Hawks Nest are different worlds

Think Central equates themselves well early on, but Central cruises before all is said and done.

Central 48
Pike Central 12
Would love to see PCC with the upset, but Central is going to handle this one easily. 49-14 Central
Unless things have changed, there is very little parking available at Central's stadium. Have to park on the street. Always found Central's fans inside the stadium to be very hospitable and gracious. Around the stadium is not the best area, so plan accordingly.
Central 49
Pike Central 20

Good luck Hawks!!
Central 42
Pike Central 21
I would love to see Pike Central win and it be a great upset. Go Hawks
Parking at Central has not been a issue with Boyle over the past years. I've found that Louisville Central has been #1 on how they treat their guest.

This cross bracketing is just wrong! No way a team should have to travel this far for a first round playoff game! Play the teams the closest to you and let the chips fall where they lie. Louisville Central in the East while Russell in the West? What stupid suit made this decision?
Tica Wrote:Unless things have changed, there is very little parking available at Central's stadium. Have to park on the street. Always found Central's fans inside the stadium to be very hospitable and gracious. Around the stadium is not the best area, so plan accordingly.

Central fans are great! I got to talk to coach Scroggins (before he was gone) mother and she was a great lady. Fish sandwiches are the best! lol. The area isn't the worst I've been too. We park in some crazy dark alley and walk there. Ate in the area late at night a few times, good folks there.