Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patriots chances at a 3 peat??
I think they have just as good, if not better chance at winning it again this up coming year, what are your thoughts?
I agree and don't dislike the Patroits but I would like to see someone different win for a change like my Bengals.
I hope not..I agree with CD, except with the 49ers
i dont think they will.
losing both OC and DC will make it tough on them.
Go Raiders....lmao
o they will.....brady is still the man...and bruschi is the big man..lol..
and o yea vincent vega since u like the raiders so much...remember the tuck rule game?? lmao...dats rite baby woodson can cry all he wants, but we got it...lol
Patroits release Ty Law.
There chances are just as good as last year.
When did they release Law???
it would be nice if the Browns won a few... lol
i think they released him yesterday or the day before
and sure i can say itd be nice if the titans were winning all these but they wont lol so all u all saying that the browns and 49ers and bengals winning a SB isnt that likely, at least next season
lol
sry
just to let u guys know...there are some rumors that have Law goin to the browns and re-joing crennel there
well rumors are just rumors...but it could happen
but when PB42 said that the Ptas chacnes may be better to win it this year, im not too sure on that statement
if the colts can get home-field throughout, and since the SB is in detroit, then they will win it all...but first they gotta figure out NE, so the patriots chances are as good as any
they are as good as any yes but i was just saying as good as their chances were to win it as last year
last year they had ty law and their O and D coordinator
now they have to fill those shoes
tahts y i dont htink they have as good as a chance as they did last season but i still think they will have a good chance
um D30 ty law only player the 1st 7 games of the year, so losing him wont do ne thing for this team, there defense will be fine cuz remember belichick was the guy that controled that part of the scheme, the only way the patriots are vulnerable is the offense, charlie weis was so underrrated, hes the reason brady has developed into the player he is rite now, and it will be interesting to see how brady plays without his mentor leading him...
still ty law was an outstanding player
but i think the D will be fine just gonna have to find someone good to replace Charlie on the O
NO. Losing both their offensive and defensive coordinators, I dont think there will be as much chemisty this coming up year. They probably will have another good season but I dont think they will win the Super Bowl again. Losing Ty Law will effect this team not just because he was a great player but because he was a vocal leader, a motivator. Saying that they will be just as good without him is absurd. He was a leader on and off the field. Whoever gets him, gets one of the best corners in the league.

I believe this is Peyton Manning's year to finally win a championship.
good post YKWIB
but i dunno if peyton's year is next year or not
ill start another thread about that so this one doesnt get off track
people said the same things about the patriots when they let lawyer milloy go, and let curtis martin go, and wut happened to the patriots, just 2 more super bowls, as long as we have brady, dillon, branch, and our linebackers no one will beat us!