Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wayne 24 madison southern 14
Wayne County 24
Madison Southern 14
final

Southern had 1 td on offense and defense each.
Very good win over a solid football team. I believe both of these team can play a while in their respective classes.
Defense has been lights out since the “banner game.”
Offensively the Cards left some points on the field with 3TOs and some drops. The run game was solid. Ruiz was punishing as the game went on.

This game had me worried. Mad Southern is well coached and very talented. Good to get a win heading into the playoffs.
Congrats to Wayne. Madison Southern is a big win.
This game was a slobber knocker. Madison Southern committed 2 turnovers deep in Wayne territory that cost them the lead. Wayne is a very good team. I think both teams will make deep runs. I tired I got in late last night but glad I went...Go Eagles!!!
Madison Southern has been overlooked this year but have had a very fine season
Wayne County is tough. I thought they might lose this game.
Way to go Cardinals!
Way to go Cards!! Keep competing at a high level!
Wayne County is rolling toward Lexington.
pjdoug Wrote:Wayne County is rolling toward Lexington.

Evidently Dave Cantrell has never seen Wayne County play, he never list them at the top in his rating the state pole!! He may need to go watch!! lol
wfan18 Wrote:Evidently Dave Cantrell has never seen Wayne County play, he never list them at the top in his rating the state pole!! He may need to go watch!! lol

Maybe Dave Cantrall can watch them play in Lexington .
Very true pjdoug!!
Just a reminder... Wayne will have to go through either an Ashland team that is way better than anyone gave them credit for or a pissed off Johnson Central team that is out to prove a point.
bball_fan Wrote:Just a reminder... Wayne will have to go through either an Ashland team that is way better than anyone gave them credit for or a pissed off Johnson Central team that is out to prove a point.

I understand what your saying but you gotta understand that Wayne Co. is out for revenge and will be a hard to knock off in the playoffs!! Plus Franklin Simpson is definitely not the #1 team in 4A
Ashland may be good but Ashland vs Harlan and Harlan vs Wayne??? Comparing scores isn’t the way to go but that’s the only way to say until the teams meet. If the Harlan vs Ashland game was a fluke maybe the Johnson Ashland was also😂😂