Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floyd Central 68 Letcher Central 55
Jaguars pick up another win. It wasn’t pretty. They improve to 7-3 and 5-0 on the road in their first season! Also the tiebreaker went in favor of FC so they finish as the #2 seed and will host a home playoff game next Friday! I believe they will play Henry County, but not for sure.
Great job Floyd!
It was ugly but a wins a win
Are some of the Floyd Central parents still saying Coach Hager can't coach and are they still call for him to be fired?
A good win for Floyd Central and coach Hager and great first year.
Westside Wrote:Are some of the Floyd Central parents still saying Coach Hager can't coach and are they still call for him to be fired?

Lmbo. Those parents should be very thankful that Floyd Central has Hager. It would have been a miserable first year had they hired any of the other candidates, and that would have lead to a many more miserable years ahead. They better leave the man alone and let him run his program.

Congrats Coach Hager and Jaguars on a fantastic first regular season. Good luck next week in playoffs.
[quote=Redneck]Lmbo. Those parents should be very thankful that Floyd Central has Hager. It would have been a miserable first year had they hired any of the other candidates, and that would have lead to a many more miserable years ahead. They better leave the man alone and let him run his program.

I totally agree with this. Very well said.
I eat my crow I was one of them lol He's done a good job n the boys love him
Congrats to Floyd Central. 8 tackles combined between the two teams
Had to stop the games 8 times for the refs to get oxygen
MountainBall44 Wrote:Jaguars pick up another win. It wasn’t pretty. They improve to 7-3 and 5-0 on the road in their first season! Also the tiebreaker went in favor of FC so they finish as the #2 seed and will host a home playoff game next Friday! I believe they will play Henry County, but not for sure.

Sounds like a great first year to me.

Congratulations Jaguars! Very good job, Coach!
Redneck Wrote:Lmbo. Those parents should be very thankful that Floyd Central has Hager. It would have been a miserable first year had they hired any of the other candidates, and that would have lead to a many more miserable years ahead. They better leave the man alone and let him run his program.

Congrats Coach Hager and Jaguars on a fantastic first regular season. Good luck next week in playoffs.

I agree 100%! Coach Hager has done a fantastic job at Floyd Central in their first year. Not many, actually very few, schools can lay claim to going 7-3 or better in the first year. I've been a fan of Coach Hager all along. Like you said, leave the man alone and let him do his job and great things could be awaiting Floyd Central.
I heard Floyd three point shooting was great tonight
How could any new school ask for a better first year than what the Jags have had? Their girls volley ball also played in the regional championship this week! Congrats to Coach Hager and FCC on a fantastic opening year! Looks to be another strong mountain program!