Sheldon Clark 64 Morgan County 50
Final Score from The Rock
Congrats to Sheldon Clark
Congrats to Sheldon Clark.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congratulations cards
Happy for Sheldon Clark. Congrats
Congrats to SC, A setback type loss for Morgan. I don't think SC had scored that many in all their other games combined.
F.N.L. Wrote:Congrats to SC, A setback type loss for Morgan. I don't think SC had scored that many in all their other games combined.

Do you have any stats for this game?
Only stat I have is ALOT OF OFFENSE for Sheldon Clark. Did not expect this one. Morgan should have finished 500 on the regular season. I do not get how SC scores 64 points vs. Morgan when they had only scored 86 through the other 9 games. QB being out was huge, he makes them go. No excuse for this on defense..
Sheldon clark ran between the tackles all night for huge gains. Morgan’s run defense struggled. The loaded the box in the second half and still got ran over. They were explosive on offense but just couldn’t stop SC’s push up front.
Nice win SC. Congrats.
Glad to See The Sheldon Clark boys end the season with a game like this. They've had a tough one and then to throw up that many points in a game! Good win and Congrats to the Cards!
SC trending upwards lately.
Schs had 4-2 record in jv this year and pretty much played all their vasity schedule with only 6 upper classmen. The next couple years could be better for the cards than the last 5-6 seasons with hard work and stability. Hope to see this teams make some noise next year at least compete for a playoff spot.