Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lynn Camp 64 McCreary Central 16
Wheels have come off for McCreary Central Football.
Congrats to Campers who are playing very well. Kudos to coach Harris
Congrats to Lynn Camp.
Mccreary fans have to be disappointed with the way this season has ended.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Wheels have come off for McCreary Central Football.

I think that sums it up well.
I was not at game. But this is what I was told by someone who was. For the record McCreary had 3 starters who did not play 2 tossed at Jackson Co. and 1 who quit team. We had 4 or 5 Unsportsman like pentals called on McCreary Central. 3 of which was on the Coach. He was tossed. Not good anyway you slice it. My question does he have to miss games next season and if so how many ???
Whoa—sounds like an epic meltdown—but a fittingly dissappointing end to the Raiders’ underachieving season.

Hope they can regroup and move forward again in 2018.
McCreary took Perry Central to OT and beat 6A Dunbar. Lynn Camp just put 64 on them. That's a stark contrast. Would love to see the Raiders and Coach Ford get this thing turned around but looks to be a tough job! Not an easy place to build a program.
Congrats to Lynn Camp. We played about as bad as we could play. Defense did not make them punt 1 time. Too many Unsportsmanlike calls on McCreary. On to next season.
I had big expectations for Raiders coming in to the season. The season began with a lot of promise but finished like a train wreck. Can they get this turned around next year or is the damage irrevocable? Coach Ford is a good coach but something is amiss with the Raider program.
E's Army Wrote:I had big expectations for Raiders coming in to the season. The season began with a lot of promise but finished like a train wreck. Can they get this turned around next year or is the damage irrevocable? Coach Ford is a good coach but something is amiss with the Raider program.

Discipline!
Don Draper Wrote:McCreary took Perry Central to OT and beat 6A Dunbar. Lynn Camp just put 64 on them. That's a stark contrast. Would love to see the Raiders and Coach Ford get this thing turned around but looks to be a tough job! Not an easy place to build a program.

I think it can be argued that their first game of the year, even though it was a loss, was there best game of the year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I think it can be argued that their first game of the year, even though it was a loss, was there best game of the year.

I would completely agree with that.
Down hill after the Dunbar game
E's Army Wrote:I had big expectations for Raiders coming in to the season. The season began with a lot of promise but finished like a train wreck. Can they get this turned around next year or is the damage irrevocable? Coach Ford is a good coach but something is amiss with the Raider program.

Where are all those people hollering 8-2 and 9-1. Guess they found out District play is a little tougher than they thought. Respect, rules and work ethic is amiss.Confusedhh:
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Where are all those people hollering 8-2 and 9-1. Guess they found out District play is a little tougher than they thought. Respect, rules and work ethic is amiss.Confusedhh:

That says a lot.
E's Army Wrote:Down hill after the Dunbar game

Epic meltdown...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Where are all those people hollering 8-2 and 9-1. Guess they found out District play is a little tougher than they thought. Respect, rules and work ethic is amiss.Confusedhh:

I was one of those people who thought that mccreary would do well this year but I stated things that would need to be fixed. Didn't realize defense was that bad until the season. By the way not hiding just didn't have much to say at this point since I don't have much info on what's going on as of right now

I thought we would be better and I expected us to be better. We have much to fix in off season if we ever expect to get better.
Sportsfanatic2015 Wrote:Wheels have come off for McCreary Central Football.

looks like they quit .

with all the lack of discipline I don't get the good coach reference.
Most of the team seniors and we didn't look the part makes me wonder how rough it will be next season if we don't get better