Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 38 Fleming Co 6 FINAL
Tigers end the season 9-1 and will look to begin Playoffs next Thursday night hosting Nicholas Co at Memorial field!

Kick off Nicholas Co 6:30pm
Stats

Fleming Co.
Rushed for 51 yards
Passed for 43 yards

Paintsville
Rushed for 202
Passed for 178
Paintsville was the better team, obviously, but when Fleming's Qb went down in the 1st quarter it killed them offensively.
thecoacher Wrote:Paintsville was the better team, obviously, but when Fleming's Qb went down in the 1st quarter it killed them offensively.
Is Fleming's QB gonna be available for the playoffs?
Kentucky#1 Wrote:Is Fleming's QB gonna be available for the playoffs?

I believe so. On the post game show they said he could have returned in this game but they chose not to play him. Jaden Campbell played limited snaps in the first half and then didn't play in the 2nd. I think they will both play next week.
Congrats to Paintsville.
The Tiger's played a great game on the road. Ending the season on a strong note to carry over into playoffs. The defense has proven to be dominate and the offense is clicking! J. Hyden has done an outstanding job this season and should be proud! Great regular season Boys! Now it's time to go to work!
thecoacher Wrote:Paintsville was the better team, obviously, but when Fleming's Qb went down in the 1st quarter it killed them offensively.

You realize that defensive starter sophomore John Walker Phelps (2 year starter) was in street clothes. Senior RB/LB Dalton Daniels (4 year starter) left in the 1st quarter, junior WR/DB Chris Allen (3 year starter) left in the 2nd quarter, both those guys are two way starters. Paintsville lost 3 fumbles in the first half, one of them on the 1 yard line on a QB sneak.
Redneck Wrote:You realize that defensive starter sophomore John Walker Phelps (2 year starter) was in street clothes. Senior RB/LB Dalton Daniels (4 year starter) left in the 1st quarter, junior WR/DB Chris Allen (3 year starter) left in the 2nd quarter, both those guys are two way starters. Paintsville lost 3 fumbles in the first half, one of them on the 1 yard line on a QB sneak.

Yes, I saw they had some kids out as well. I wasn’t trying to take anything away from Paintsville. Just stating the fact that when Fleming lost their Qb (their offense it built around Qb play) that it really hurt them. Not saying that Fleming would have won with him or anything, just that it totally changed who they were.
thecoacher Wrote:Yes, I saw they had some kids out as well. I wasn’t trying to take anything away from Paintsville. Just stating the fact that when Fleming lost their Qb (their offense it built around Qb play) that it really hurt them. Not saying that Fleming would have won with him or anything, just that it totally changed who they were.
I took that wrong, sorry for the misunderstanding. Good luck in the playoffs.