Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 24 Whitley County 20
Final.

Great great game!!!!!
" Breaking News " Hazard did not sub down on 5A Whitley County Confusedmoke:
Congrats to both teams in this game! I got excited and pumped up just ready updates on BGR! Loved to have been their. No losers tonight.
Congrats hazard on the win. Whitley brought the defense the 2nd half.
Whitley can still win district with a Bell County win and PCC win.
bac2369 Wrote:Whitley can still win district with a Bell County win and PCC win.

I don't think so :dontthink:dontthink:dontthink and you maybe right bac :popcorn:
Good luck to the kids at Whitley County.
I hope the right people are put in place to help you succeed and get to a place that you kids deserve instead special interest hires and bad mistakes that keep holding you back. You deserve an administration that makes the best possible choices instead of the safe bets that hold over until the real choices get there and coaches that have never succeeded anywhere before.
I hope the parents DEMAND better and want to see their kids achieve success in sports.

Until you put me in the hall of fame and I come back for that game, I'll be watching my kids go for state titles at Corbin Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:" Breaking News " Hazard did not sub down on 5A Whitley County Confusedmoke:

They even brought there transfers
Actually bac, Hazard wins district.
bac2369 Wrote:Whitley can still win district with a Bell County win and PCC win.

I'll have to do the math later but there's still a couple of scenarios. Whitleys best bet is a Bell and PCC win and it going to a 5th game where Whitley can add Leslie for the tiebreaking win.
The Times Tribune was so wrong in describing this tie breaker it was awful. Claimed he actually called the khsaa person and still got it wrong. He had no clue it went to a 5th and so in until all games were exhausted and only then would it go to a head to head.
mikehancho25 Wrote:Actually bac, Hazard wins district.

Better schedule North in week 19.
^thats true, forgot about North! I don’t think Hazard has ever played them, would like to see it though.
mikehancho25 Wrote:^thats true, forgot about North! I don’t think Hazard has ever played them, would like to see it though.

Beat them in a scrimmage. 14-0. Stupart pick 6 and a Bryson Parks touchdown.
Didn’t like the timeout on fourth down with 2:40 left on the 50 or the play before on third and 5 and you run it up the gut. They could’ve used that timeout at the end to give themselves more time.
Congrats Hazard on another win in 5A :Cheerlead

North Laurel

South Laurel- 4 wins. @harlan
Prestonsburg- 6 Wins. @perry central
East Jessamine- 6 Wins. Season over

Grant County- 0 wins. Won't be used
Perry Central- 6 wins. Vs. Pburg
Letcher Central- 0 wins. Won't be used
Clay County- 1 win Norths last game

Total Current Points - 22
Possible points - 24

Whitley County

Leslie County- 4 wins. Season over.
Bell County- 6 wins. Vs. Harlan County
East Jessamine- 6 wins. Season over.

Letcher Central-0 wins won't be used

Possible Points - 24

Whitley has to have a couple of things happen...

1. Perry beats Pburgs. It still gives North a point but also Whitley cancelling it out.
2. Bell County beats Harlan County
3. Harlan beats South Laurel

If one of these happens - North wins.

If two of these happens - they're tied and it would go to a 5th game to be added in which North could add Clay if they beat them tomorrow to win by one point since clay has one win.

If all three happens - Whitley wins by one point.

In other words, it's already over.

4. Lincoln County @ 1. North Laurel
3. Harlan County @ 2. Pulaski County

4. Perry Central @ 1. Southwestern
3. South Laurel @ 2. Whitley County
mikehancho25 Wrote:^thats true, forgot about North! I don’t think Hazard has ever played them, would like to see it though.

Would be a good game
I think North is definitely more physical than Whitley and a completely different team. I'd give them the slight edge over Hazard
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Didn’t like the timeout on fourth down with 2:40 left on the 50 or the play before on third and 5 and you run it up the gut. They could’ve used that timeout at the end to give themselves more time.

This is a common occurrence at Whitley. Not sure why clock management for a good passing team is so difficult.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Would be a good game
I think North is definitely more physical than Whitley and a completely different team. I'd give them the slight edge over Hazard

I'd like to see it. But hazard beat them 14-0 first scrimmage of season.
bac2369 Wrote:I'd like to see it. But hazard beat them 14-0 first scrimmage of season.

To be honest, if they come out ready to play I think Perry would give Hazard just as good of a game as Whitley did.
Depends on which Perry shows up, and how.many players they have ejected Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:
North Laurel

South Laurel- 4 wins. @harlan
Prestonsburg- 6 Wins. @perry central
East Jessamine- 6 Wins. Season over

Grant County- 0 wins. Won't be used
Letcher Central- 0 wins. Won't be used
Clay County- 1 win Norths last game

Possible points - 24

Whitley County

Leslie County- 4 wins. Season over.
Bell County- 6 wins. Vs. Harlan County
East Jessamine- 6 wins. Season over.

Letcher Central-0 wins won't be used

Possible Points - 24

Whitley has to have a couple of things happen...

1. Perry beats Pburgs. It still gives North a point but also Whitley cancelling it out.
2. Bell County beats Harlan County
3. Harlan beats South Laurel

If one of these happens - North wins.

If two of these happens - they're tied and it would go to a 5th game to be added in which North could add Clay if they beat them tomorrow to win by one point since clay has one win.

If all three happens - Whitley wins by one point.

In other words, it's already over.

4. Lincoln County @ 1. North Laurel
3. Harlan County @ 2. Pulaski County

4. Perry Central @ 1. Southwestern
3. South Laurel @ 2. Whitley County

Yep it's over North win district

I see North beating Lincoln ( easy win )
I see Harlan County upsetting Pulaski County ( and they could )
I see southwestern beating Perry ( a beat down )
I see Whitley County beating South ( in a barn burner)

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:To be honest, if they come out ready to play I think Perry would give Hazard just as good of a game as Whitley did.
Depends on which Perry shows up, and how.many players they have ejected Confusednicker:

Anything is likely to happen in a rivalry.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:They even brought there transfers

Did I see you trollin' I mean strollin' the Hazard sideline? :biglmao:
Way to go Dawgs !
pjdoug Wrote:Did I see you trollin' I mean strollin' the Hazard sideline? :biglmao:

Anytime I go to a Whitley game, I stand on the visitors side fence. Haven't sit in the home side in almost 10 years.

I was going to find zaga fan and get my air time on hazard radio after the win but that was ruined :lmao:
Whitley will get 7 off Bell if they beat Harlan County. 7 if PCC wins. 6 off east jess and 4 off Leslie County. That will be 24. If that happens.

North gets a point off PCC or P-burg which would be 7 for whoever wins and 6 for the loser. They get 6 off east jess as well which makes it 19. South Laurel will beat Harlan and give them 5 and makes it 24.

And that would put those two into a tie and the 5th game would be added and which Whitley can't add 1 unless Letcher beats Floyd a Central. Clay would be added and they have two wins.

So pretty much it's sealed after I look at it now.
bac2369 Wrote:Whitley will get 7 off Bell if they beat Harlan County. 7 if PCC wins. 6 off east jess and 4 off Leslie County. That will be 24. If that happens.

North gets a point off PCC or P-burg which would be 7 for whoever wins and 6 for the loser. They get 6 off east jess as well which makes it 19. South Laurel will beat Harlan and give them 5 and makes it 24.

And that would put those two into a tie and the 5th game would be added and which Whitley can't add 1 unless Letcher beats Floyd a Central. Clay would be added and they have two wins.

So pretty much it's sealed after I look at it now.

Your right. Forgot to update Bells win
Clay beasting Russell was huge for North. That gave them the tiebreaker but with the loss to hazard, the best Whitley could do is tie again which would then go to head to head and North wins again.

Only way Whitley wins is if Bell beats Harlan County, Perry beats Pburg, and Harlan beats South.
All three of those games has to go Whitley way tomorrow night in order for them to win district.
This one was fun to call on the radio.

Y'all Whitley County fans can get downright mean lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This is a common occurrence at Whitley. Not sure why clock management for a good passing team is so difficult.

Little under 3 mins left. 3rd and 5. Slants and stops have been there all second half. Let’s run it into the line where hazard has strength at, then burn a timeout to pass it like they should have in the first place. No sense
Who calls the plays for Whitley?