Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Clinton Lie
So, did Hillary not know anything about a $9m expenditure from her campaign to pay the lawyers for this dossier?

I wave the BS flag!!!:igiveup:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...8e161bdbdb
I say we begin to draft up some articles of impeachment. Her policies are killing this country.
She was elected in secrecy!!!

Confusednicker:
Motley Wrote:I say we begin to draft up some articles of impeachment. Her policies are killing this country.

Granny Bear Wrote:She was elected in secrecy!!!

Confusednicker:

In trying to understand why or how so many Dems could be so willfully narrow minded that they would actually put the political fortunes of Hillary Clinton, whose nefarious misdeeds as Secretary of State will now be completely "outed" thanks to their own witch hunt against President Trump, certain things become clear.

- They (Dems) are not motivated to be so informatively inbred on political grounds. Which BTW could be a defensible stance. They are instead motivated by what I can only characterize by a collective state of mindless contempt. From Herman Melville's "Moby Dick:" Captain Ahab "...and he piled upon the whales great white hump a sum of all the rage, if his chest had been a canon he would have shot his heart upon it...."

Such blind obsession though a force to be reckoned with to be sure, is nonetheless devoid of meaningful thought. How do we know the globalist left is similarly infected? Because no mountain of evidence is enough to alter their course, as is now demonstrably obvious in the news. Hillary's self serving exploits, according to every news outlet out there, are legendary. Folks the lemming rush for the cliff is on, big time.

- There is only one justification to explain the actions of the arsonist, or that one who chooses to 'key' a new car, or the vandalizing of public and private property of the past 6 years which the left tries to say are the manifestations of protected speech as guaranteed under the 1st Amendment. :please:

All the trouble of our times which feature such actions of malcontent, have been undeservedly romanticized and dressed up by the left to seem on their face to be patriotic displays is a patently false narrative. What we're seeing is the same old age old struggle of good versus evil, and Satan is behind every bit of it. The thing which separates us and therefore our country from the once stable dignity of our glory days, is personal integrity. As I keep saying, we turned our backs on God here in this land with the ridiculous slur of the concept of the separation of Church and State initiated by the SC in 1948; And it's been downhill ever since. That wisdom and guidance which once protected the citizens of this land from unwise decisions, is gone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Debbie Wasserman Schultz could use a facial!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Debbie Wasserman Schultz could use a facial!!

:thatsfunn LOL, speaking of going downhill.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
And again.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/j...index.html
Granny Bear Wrote:Debbie Wasserman Schultz could use a facial!!

More like a complete frame-off restoration.

Although I'm not quite sure you could sand blast all that ugly off.
Granny Bear Wrote:And again.....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/26/politics/j...index.html

Because of the stranglehold libs recently had on public accountability, Podesta et-al, operated as if nothing they did would ever be called into question. And if he was as sloppy in all his dealings as he was with his email password, he and everyone else involved is toast.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, the President has been basically vindicated of Russian collusion. In the cross hairs instead, according to a plethora of guests on Lou Dobbs this evening, are none other than the Clintons, the Clinton Foundation, Robert Mueller and Rod Rosenstein if you can believe that. I mean, even the New York Times has given in to the inevitable, running a big article today exposing the Washington Free Beacon, whom they say was involved with paying for the Steel Dossier along with the Clinton Campaign. Does it get any better than that? I'm so glad you asked. Yes it does as Mueller has been called on to step down and the Republican majority has demanded a new special counsel be appointed to investigate Uranium Gate. :Thumbs:

The DC woodpile is loaded with swamp rats, who over the past 8 years got used to having everything their way. And if Hillary had been elected they'd be safe, but she didn't and they aren't.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]