Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County at Bell County 10-27
Thoughts and predictions on this game
Bears by 12
It seems like I picked Harlan county each week, so be it :popcorn:

Harlan County 42
Bell County 28
Halloween weekend!!! Always the time for Harlan County and Bell County, for Belfry and Johnson Central, for UK and UT......

Crazy how it works out this way!!

Going with the Bears! Hope for an injury free contest!!
Bell Co 20
Harlan Co 14
Going with the Bobcats 19 to 13
Harlan much more talented! Bell way better coached! I am not a fan of either school but I hope Dudley takes his belt off and spanks young Creech! The lesson in this one hopefully is that you have to work for things in life and not have them handed to you son! Harlan better Team but much like other mountain football fans I am pulling for Bell!
I believe Harlan takes the win by 14
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Harlan much more talented! Bell way better coached! I am not a fan of either school but I hope Dudley takes his belt off and spanks young Creech! The lesson in this one hopefully is that you have to work for things in life and not have them handed to you son! Harlan better Team but much like other mountain football fans I am pulling for Bell!

Sounds personal to me. Did you want that job, or just spouting hate?
I believe if it’s a another high scoring game for the Bobcats and they win 42-28 or somewhere in that area. When the offense clicks they are in good condition but when the offense isn’t having a good night the defense isn’t strong enough to take control
The Bears by a couple scores.
Bears by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bloodbath 42-7 da Bears
Whoa Gummie!! That's very optimistic!! Hope you are right!!
Hope Bell’s young talent plays to their capabilities.
Bears by 21!
Pulling for Bell in a one td victory.
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Harlan much more talented! Bell way better coached! I am not a fan of either school but I hope Dudley takes his belt off and spanks young Creech! The lesson in this one hopefully is that you have to work for things in life and not have them handed to you son! Harlan better Team but much like other mountain football fans I am pulling for Bell!

:lame::ChairHit:
Harlan County 28-14 .
Bears 35-14
Bell County win means an extra point for whitley in the tiebreaker if needed.
Only time I'll ever root for bell.
Congrats.
^^
:gtfo:
Bell by 4td
Bell Hasn't really played anyone. Looking for the Black Bears to dominate! They may not dominate but I still say they win by 2 TD's.
Patriot!!!! Tickled to death to see you on here. Hope you are back to stay!!!
Patriot Wrote:Bell Hasn't really played anyone. Looking for the Black Bears to dominate! They may not dominate but I still say they win by 2 TD's.

I wonder how the Corbin and Casey fans feel about that comment?

:redboxer::lmao:
Corbin and Casey are definitely someone
What I meant to say was they hadn't beat anyone! My bad!
Granny Bear Wrote:Patriot!!!! Tickled to death to see you on here. Hope you are back to stay!!!

Probably Not, just logged on to poke at bell!