Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playoff Semifinals
BCFF Wrote:We shall see. Corbin should win high school state later if they are that great!

They stand a good chance just gotta beat belfry. But your comment has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard, middle school doesn't have anything to do with this years high school team but if it did I like Corbin's chances in 3a more than Boyle Co.
Corbin 7th 31-7 I think over the purples, can't remember.
Bossdaddy 4115 Wrote:Corbin 7th 31-7 I think over the purples, can't remember.

Caudill beaat Johnson county 24 to 20
It's so exciting for me to see all these great teams from the mountains competing at the most elite level. These feeder systems will make mountain football relevant for the next few years.
[quote=Bossdaddy 4115]They stand a good chance just gotta beat belfry. But your comment has to be the dumbest thing I ever heard, middle school doesn't have anything to do with this years high school team but if it did I like Corbin's chances in 3a more than Boyle Co.[/QUOTE. You might want to read some of your dumb_ _ _ comments! Who said later meant this year?
I know what you meant BCFF.
But that's rarely been the case, NO matter the school.
Middle school titles doesn't automatically mean high school titles, but i think the schools rhat are dominating middle school every year are clearly producing championship caliber teams most years at the high school level
Yea I was kind of looking at that one myself. He said, “ Corbin should win high school state LATER if they are that great.” I’m a corbin fan but I still don’t see how boss interpreted that as a dumb comment?
But with that said, and as Gut said, a lot changes between MS and HS. But either way corbin is great on both levels and I don’t see it dropping off anytime soon. Especially if all these kids stay together