Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard 33 Leslie County 0
Final
Congrats to Hazard.
Really wish these 2 could’ve played the last few years before this, results would’ve been different...
But best of luck to both moving forward. I hope they keep each other on the schedule every year.
My posts are being moderated and I can't start a new thread. Does anyone have the score from 1A Harlan @Pineville?
Congrats Bulldogs!!!
They should have been playing, ask LC athletic director why they didn't.
The meitons r a joke they need to be run out of coaching
Really one bad season n need to be run outta coaching that's crazy every team has bad seasons Leslie has damn good coaches u can't win without talent
Congrats Dawgs !! Gotta love them Dawgs !
Hazard is very good again this year. No shame in losing to them. Leslie County has done a good job for several years. Tough year this year but it looks like the pieces just didn't fit this year. That happens at small schools.
I hope they countine to play for the next couple seasons. Leslie younger class is loaded. Preston Spurlock the freshman linebacker will be all state for the next 3 years. That kid is a animal. Not sure the stats but he’s close to a 100 tackle season. This as a freshman Is impressive. He was on team KY coming outta middle school.
Dragons Wrote:My posts are being moderated and I can't start a new thread. Does anyone have the score from 1A Harlan @Pineville?

Harlan 35
Pineville 28