Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyle County 71 Western Hills 14
Good Game for the Rebels.
Wandale 11 carries 11 YDS enough said.
Congrats to Boyle County.
I thought Western Hills would do a little better on offense not much but a little better but the Boyle score doesn’t surprise me Western Hills has no defense at all
Newsflash, Boyle is very, VERY good. :-)
I agree, they are. I have watched every game this year and last. That being said, if I were an opposing team and watched film on them, which I do, I would tell my linebackers and dbs to watch the qb once the he takes the snap. This year as well as last the qb immediately looks to where he is gonna throw it. Same last year. Guess my question is do coaches not teach them to check down receivers or are kids afraid to do it themselves and live in the game? Have seen many qbs, opposing teams as well, be willing to throw it in to double coverage when two other receivers are wide open. Sometimes for 6.
A different QB this year. Check his completion percentage. I'm not saying he doesn't do that at times. He is playing pretty well for a soph.
71 is a big number.
smoke1015 Wrote:Newsflash, Boyle is very, VERY good. :-)

I wasn’t saying they wasn’t a good team I was saying Western Hills was bad heck we all have bad teams in our district’s unfortunately
Boyle E'town are heade to a head on collision
I didn't think anyone could contain Robinson like that. He is by far the best back I have seen this year and maybe ever. Congrats to Boyle County.
Great team will beat a great player.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I wasn’t saying they wasn’t a good team I was saying Western Hills was bad heck we all have bad teams in our district’s unfortunately

?? WTH? Are all Belfry fans so arrogant?
BCHSrebs Wrote:I agree, they are. I have watched every game this year and last. That being said, if I were an opposing team and watched film on them, which I do, I would tell my linebackers and dbs to watch the qb once the he takes the snap. This year as well as last the qb immediately looks to where he is gonna throw it. Same last year. Guess my question is do coaches not teach them to check down receivers or are kids afraid to do it themselves and live in the game? Have seen many qbs, opposing teams as well, be willing to throw it in to double coverage when two other receivers are wide open. Sometimes for 6.

BC's sophomore QB has played very well this season. He knows the offense well and is completing almost 70% of his passes (pretty sure only 3 pics and around 18/19 TD's). He consistently looks off defenders and hits open receivers but most of the time the first guy he's looking at is open. I'm not sure what film you're watching but I'm not sure it's Boyle Co film?!?!