Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County vs Perry Central updates
HC up 6-0 with 8:10 left in the first qtr after just missing a lengthy fg attempt.
Thank you for updating!!
Perry punts to HC after a holding penalty HC backed up to their 14
Another holding penalty on HC slowing them down. Flags flying all over now all of a sudden. 2 personal foul penalties on HC overrides one PF Penalty on PC?? Go figure that one out. HC backed up again after having big gains nullified by penalties. Getting ugly out there
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Another holding penalty on HC slowing them down. Flags flying all over now all of a sudden. 2 personal foul penalties on HC overrides one PF Penalty on PC?? Go figure that one out. HC backed up again after having big gains nullified by penalties. Getting ugly out there

Should have offset if that's the case
Score still 6-0 HC at the end of the first qtr. HC driving around mid field
25 yd td pass to Rodriquez, extra no good 12-0 HC
PC punts to HC and then Simmons take the first play 64 yds for another score. HC UP 18-0 another missed XP
How can we miss 3 XPs in a row and make 40 yard field goals!!!

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:How can we miss 3 XPs in a row and make 40 yard field goals!!!

Wink

Need to get that kicker a new prescription on the glasses Confusednicker:
Simmons scores on a 6 yd run on 4th down from the 6 yd line. 24-0 HC, 2 pt try no good. 1:27 left to play until half
PC fumbles the kickoff, HC takes over on the PC 18
Perry Central is mediocre at best.
Stapleton rambles 11 yds for another score! 31-0 HC prob gonna be a running clock after the first drive of the 2nd half
Somebody go check on zaga_fan!! He's probably "stroking out".
pjdoug Wrote:Perry Central is mediocre at best.

I don’t know who u are and u better be glad of that I’m tired of hearing that Perry is mediocre at best this team made big strides this season. Anytime u want to message me a name and place let’s make it happen and I will show u mediocre.
pjdoug Wrote:Perry Central is mediocre at best.
They might not be mediocre
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Another holding penalty on HC slowing them down. Flags flying all over now all of a sudden. 2 personal foul penalties on HC overrides one PF Penalty on PC?? Go figure that one out. HC backed up again after having big gains nullified by penalties. Getting ugly out there
That was a little weird
Dores22 Wrote:I don’t know who u are and u better be glad of that I’m tired of hearing that Perry is mediocre at best this team made big strides this season. Anytime u want to message me a name and place let’s make it happen and I will show u mediocre.
Simmer down Francis. Confusednicker:
Dores22 Wrote:I don’t know who u are and u better be glad of that I’m tired of hearing that Perry is mediocre at best this team made big strides this season. Anytime u want to message me a name and place let’s make it happen and I will show u mediocre.

They are mediocre like I said.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Simmer down Francis. Confusednicker:

:hilarious:
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Stapleton rambles 11 yds for another score! 31-0 HC prob gonna be a running clock after the first drive of the 2nd half

5A playoffs are going to be interesting .
Emergency room afternoon
Perry holds HC early in the 4th Avoiding a running clock for a bit

Just try to ignore him honestly, he just likes to get a rise out of people on here.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Just try to ignore him honestly, he just likes to get a rise out of people on here.

:truestory:
Stapleton rambles 11 yds for a score once again, HC up 38-0 Running clock. I’m out, maybe Bear Paw will give the last couple updates!!!
I should have made the avatar bet in this game Confusednicker:
Weakest 5a district in the state ! Playoffs won't be interesting at all ....other districts 4 better than our 1 ! The teams in this district couldn't win any of the 1a districts! Pathetic!
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Weakest 5a district in the state ! Playoffs won't be interesting at all ....other districts 4 better than our 1 ! The teams in this district couldn't win any of the 1a districts! Pathetic!

I feel better now about District 8 winning a couple of playoff games, maybe three.