Paintsville 1st and 10 on rams 7
3 punches it in! TD
2 pt conversion. Low snap and sac.

26-0 Tigers
45 sec in first half.
Getting a little chippy out there.
Half time !

26-0
Until the Rams start dipping into other schools talent pools they will never compete!! Just the way that it is!!
Wouldn't hurt to have a coach that knows how to utilize his roster to its fullest extent.
Rams up the middle....Stopped. Rams up the middle. Stopped. Same ole different day. Play calling is well the same as always.
RAMDAD50 Wrote:Until the Rams start dipping into other schools talent pools they will never compete!! Just the way that it is!!

Build a program that kids want to play for and they will come.
Ram1998 Wrote:Rams up the middle....Stopped. Rams up the middle. Stopped. Same ole different day. Play calling is well the same as always.

There were 2 time outs that Sammons spent the entire time out talking to officials. Would probably be more beneficial spending that time with the players I would Imigine!
2000PHS Wrote:Build a program that kids want to play for and they will come.

No thanks!! I would rather lose with mine then win with yours! You took my post wrong! It’s nothing I want I was just stating the obvious!!
2000PHS Wrote:Build a program that kids want to play for and they will come.

Blue_Bird96 Wrote:There were 2 time outs that Sammons spent the entire time out talking to officials. Would probably be more beneficial spending that time with the players I would Imigine!

He’s just not the right guy...I think his heart is right for Raceland but he doesn’t have what it takes to take a program to the next level
Rams moving the ball but that ends with a fumble. Paintsville recovers on the rams 40
Tigers holding 3rd and 16
4th and 16
Smith punts. Touchback.
Rams starting on their own 20.

3:04 in 3rd
3rd and 4
4th and 4
Rams punt the ball right in the chest of 73 for Paintsville. TOUCHDOWN!!!
32 -0 tigers
I believe that was the First TD for I. Sexton!
4th QT
TD pass RAMS
XP no good
32-6
10:50 4th
Tigers punt. Rams have it on Their own 47 and make a great pass to get down to the tiger 29.
Bad snap 3rd and 18 rams
Interception Chris ALLEN!!!!!!